• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

amir0x, you want this tattoo and you know it

bjork

I saw a guy who had the symbol from the back cover of the Dragon Force instruction manual, it looked pretty clean. I think if I had to get a game one, I'd be stumped on what to pick.

ghibli99

I like that Earthbound tattoo.

A girl I know once joked around about wanting a Mario Bros. POW box tattooed right above her privates. I haven't heard a better idea for a tattoo since then. :)

Gazunta

Mario said:
I seem to recall one of the Krome artists has a TY tattoo on his shoulder.
picViewE.aspx

Back when he got it he was a programmer for another company helping us with TY 2 GBA. Now he works for us as a programmer on Spyro. His plan was to get a tattoo for every game he worked on. I pity the poor bastard when he gets a big dragon on his back :)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
ghibli99 said:
I like that Earthbound tattoo.

A girl I know once joked around about wanting a Mario Bros. POW box tattooed right above her privates. I haven't heard a better idea for a tattoo since then. :)
did you FHUTA?

MrDaravon

I can't find the pic, but a friend's friend has the Japanese Xenogears logo on his upper arm (the red X on the black background IIRC).

Thaedolus

dog$ said:
He's gonna have loads of fun explaining that to his grandkids.

You make the assumption that he'd ever be able to stick it in a girl to produce offspring which would then produce said grandkids.

segasonic said:
He's on UK:R too :lol

sometattoo.jpg

Some bloke with some tattoo of some game character. He's rolled his sleeve up so everyone can see it. We can laugh now, but when we get Cream The Rabbit tattooed on next month we'll be doing the same.

Not saying that he isn't doing it for attention... but looking at this picture and the first one makes me think its a fresh tattoo. If that's the case, then that sleeve is rolled up for a slightly understandable reason.

Oh, and to add to my dorkiness, I have two game related tats myself. One from FF Tactics and one from FF9.

the-iek

eudaemonic said:
Not saying that he isn't doing it for attention... but looking at this picture and the first one makes me think its a fresh tattoo. If that's the case, then that sleeve is rolled up for a slightly understandable reason.

Oh, and to add to my dorkiness, I have two game related tats myself. One from FF Tactics and one from FF9.
come on, show us some pics! :D

Amir0x

Banned
TheJollyCorner said:
I thought this was going to be someone with a Matsuno tattoo....

Amir0x might be the first to get one... poor lad. :D

man i am no where near lame enough to get a videogame tattoo.

i have a tattoo, but it's not about videogames :p

ethelred

eudaemonic said:

I'll admit: I'm curious what you got from FFT and FFIX.

Amir0x said:
man i am no where near lame enough to get a videogame tattoo.

i have a tattoo, but it's not about videogames :p

Yeah, cuz having a tattoo that says "mommy" is way less lame than having a Mother tattoo.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
If we're talking Mother tattoos, I would have thought this one would have come up:

ef58768e.jpg

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Unless there are multiple people with that Ness tattoo, I believe he was sitting in my row at the Nintendo press conference.

I may have even given him a TTF sticker.

temp

posting on contract only
It's not videogame-related, but I've always really liked Steve-o's tattoo of himself on his back.

rsteve8xc.jpg

Jonk

Spencerr said:
Man, I hate Earthbound so much

That's great but who the hell cares about your opinion. So, STFU

But seriously, I love EB, and I am glad this guy likes it so much to get a tat, I design tattoos and I can understand people's devotion to express themselves that way, but for me, that is going to far, but that's just me.

Jcgamer60

Jonk said:

But seriously, I love EB, and I am glad this guy likes it so much to get a tat, I design tattoos and I can understand people's devotion to express themselves that way, but for me, that is going to far, but that's just me.

Wow, we got some rude people on GAF. Although, i myself enjoyed earthbound alot, that tattoo does look pretty lame on him.

acidviper

Banned
Jonk said:

I think GAF is just concerned about how the hell you explain this 20 years down the road. It may seem cool now, but when you are lazering this shit off when you want to get a real job, is it going to be worth it?

PS if anyone has a pick of a lower back "1up Mushroom" on a girl. I would find that extremely funny.

Tr4nce

perplexcity said:
Being a web developer, I have to find out if that html tattoo is real. If so, it gets my vote for the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I have <body></body> tshirt and it's embarassing enough wearing it.

My thoughts exactly! Christ, I mean why would one EVER have some source code tattooed on his back. That is SO lame. One can not go any lower. I actually feel sorry for this guy.

Top Bottom