I have oceanhorn, limbo, some snk ports, rush rally 2, rtype, raiden legacy, a riptide game, soul caliber, tennis champs, geometry wars on my sony tablet which I use with my bluetooth controller. I've found gamesome frontend is a nice way to have my emulator stuff all displayed with boxarts and stuff - although you are stuck with the emulators it can use
Anyone have a recommendation for an Android Emulator for Windows 10?
BlueStacks is BSODing on my PC
It's been a while coming but we've finally released Piczle Lines DX on Android!
Here is our silly af trailer:
Direct link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ScoreStudios.PiczleLines
(iOS version should be out real soon)
As it's free why not give it a jolly good try and, you know, grace us with a rating or review - it'd really help us out!
Looks like Pathpix on NDS ... a game I obsessed over for a while.
Will def try on IOS when its out.
Man, PvZ2 just got updated and it looks like it's going to be a lot worse. They just introduced a leveling system, so you need to grind some "cards" to level up particular plants. What can this mean?
- You may eventually be forced to grind or pay for plant level ups, otherwise particular levels are impossible.
- There is now less emphasis on skill, and more emphasis on stats. PvZ 2 was designed to be harder than PvZ 1 so that casual players will pay for gold to use power ups, or spend real cash to buy premium plants. However, it's always been possible to beat all levels without doing any of those. The challenge was a huge welcome.
- You can't freely pick plants anymore. Oh, you need a particular plant because of certain zombies in a level? Oh too bad, the plant's level is too low to be useful.
I freaking love PvZ 2, because of the design and challenge, but this just really hurt my perception of the game. Hope I'm just overreacting.
Most of the apps are family or education oriented, with a few general games. Free apps include SpongeBob Moves In, Doc McStuffins Mobile Clinic Rescue, and Blaze and the Monster Machines. The discounted apps are Teeny Titans (now $0.49), LEGO Batman: Beyond Gotham (now $0.99), LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes (now $0.99), Appisodes: Enchanted Science (now $2.49), Toca Life: City (now $0.99), Sago Mini Robot Party (now $0.99), Elmo Loves You (now $1.49), The Very Hungry Caterpillar (now $1.99), and Goat Simulator (now $2.49).
- A "Continue" button let's you jump from the main menu straight to the last puzzle you were playing.
- New animations when you clear chapters, packs and bundles, because you want to know you've made great progress!
- A reminder when new bundles have appeared in the shop will now show in such an eventuality.
- The Culture Bundle offers 80 new puzzles from across the globe, now available in the store.
- Dadako presents a FREE Pirate Pop Plus themed puzzle bundle, now available in the store.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Some fixes to improve battery usage.
- Adjusted "OK" and "Cancel" buttons to be more clear.
Motorsport Manager is Free for a limited time:
It's a pretty good Kairosoft-style management sim game. Highly recommended.
Is there somewhere that lists where game saves are saved? I got a replacement phone but don't want to lose my progress in some of the square enix games
A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.
The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phones text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sams life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.