• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sloth running the gardening store is too damn cute. And scored a Big Bro's Moustache. The nose is actually round! That's one thing that annoyed me in Wild World.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Speaking of ordinances, does anyone see a dramatic difference with the Wealthy Town ordinance? Do you get more money for selling beetles?

IrishNinja

Shops (excluding Re-Tail) close at midnight. Re-Tail closes at 2am. Also, villagers will stay up much longer

this might work! shame i usually start around 11p though, haha...small window

how do i go about setting things to that schedule? im off to meet this rooney fellow

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It's a 20% increase so a 10k beetle would be 12k. It adds up so it's worth it.

Ahhh dang. I really like the Night Owl ordinance... Wish we could have two ordinances.

So, are stores just open later, or are they actually open longer with Night Owl? I'm considering just permanently setting my clock back a few hours.

I really should get a new SD card and transfer all of it.

I've been using this Sony class 4 4GB now that came with the XL (bought it used just to play this game on release, i'll be getting a new one in October on a trip) and I have no idea for how long it has been used nor where it came from.

I guess it looks like a camera card or something, although I thought Sony had their own format for those.

The other thing that "kinda" bothers me about other, bigger cards is that most of the ones I can buy are actually mini-SD cards with SD adapters, and for some reason that strikes me as less reliable than an actual big SD card..

The little ones are just as reliable, but they're so tiny I would be worried about crushing them!

Sop around man, I was pleasantly surprised when I bought my 16GB from Tesco, thought it was going to be about £24 (that's what the price tag said anyway) paid £7.99. Wish I had picked up the 64GB one now instead!

Salsa

The little ones are just as reliable, but they're so tiny I would be worried about crushing them!

Sop around man, I was pleasantly surprised when I bought my 16GB from Tesco, thought it was going to be about £24 (that's what the price tag said anyway) paid £7.99. Wish I had picked up the 64GB one now instead!

I have a few non-functional micro SDs that just randomly stopped working I think. Kingston too so pretty good brand.

Never had an SD poop out and stop working but then again I never used them much

guess i'll do it when I run out of space (shouldnt be long now)

Ahhh dang. I really like the Night Owl ordinance... Wish we could have two ordinances.

So, are stores just open later, or are they actually open longer with Night Owl? I'm considering just permanently setting my clock back a few hours.

Stores will close later and according to Animal Crossing wiki, "Townies will likely to stay up in late night." The opening hours will not change.

A town ordinance to pass multiple town ordinances, I approve of this ordinance.

Alpha_eX

I got the Samus shoes today, looking for blue and yellow Pikmin hats.

I'm also putting fossils up in my Re-Tail shop for less than their selling price so if anyone is after fossils, come buy and if you don't need that particular one, put it up for sale in your town the same way I have or just sell it.

Morokh

Started messing around with patterns for paths, is it possible to duplicate a pettern to use it as the same base ? (like scanning a pattern twice) or do I have to draw it from scratch every time ?

Dacvak

I got the Samus shoes today, looking for blue and yellow Pikmin hats.

I'm also putting fossils up in my Re-Tail shop for less than their selling price so if anyone is after fossils, come buy and if you don't need that particular one, put it up for sale in your town the same way I have or just sell it.

Any chance you'd sell those Samus shoes? :p

Linius

yEoD3sq.jpg

FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283

One simple rule

You go in, sell your turnips and leave first thing in order to help as many people as I can.

This price is only out there for seventy minutes from now.

I'm going to take friendcodes now before I open my gates because I can't register people once there are people in my village.

For future reference, Laffer created a Turnip OT over in Community to avoid clogging up the main OT. You don't have to use it, but might keep the "Please let me come over, friend code" posts for two or three pages.

I thought I wouldn't like it....

And here I am, trying to collect tons of shit in order to complete my journal and make money.

This game appeals to my hoarder inner self so much it's scary.

I have a few non-functional micro SDs that just randomly stopped working I think. Kingston too so pretty good brand.

Never had an SD poop out and stop working but then again I never used them much

guess i'll do it when I run out of space (shouldnt be long now)

If you've had better reliability with the bigger ones then I see no reason to change.

It was great looking on the data management screen and just seeing I had 120,000 blocks to play around with.

Elider

I understand 3DS only supports up to 32 GB, so it's fine you didn't :p

Socreges

Banned
The price will change in one hour. I had 200 yesterday afternoon, now 420. Can my price still go up you think?
More likely it will go down, no?

I unloaded @ 375 per. I don't have the luxury of checking regularly and waiting for the best rate. At least not this week.

Linius

iirc turnips didn't rot in WW if you left them on a table. i'm assuming this no longer works? my prices have been sub-100 all week.

You have to sell before the boar returns. Otherwise they're useless.

More likely it will go down, no?

I unloaded @ 375 per. I don't have the luxury of checking regularly and waiting for the best rate. At least not this week.

I just got out of bed and though let's check the price for Gaf (already sold mine). It is that I have the day off :p

SuperSah

Banned
I was with MicH last night and was gonna trade him my Samus Mask for a Metroid and TV, then we disonnected, the Metroid and TV vanished forever and we got duplicate Samus Masks.

Seems legit.

I understand 3DS only supports up to 32 GB, so it's fine you didn't :p

Good thing I didn't then I suppose!

I thought I had read somewhere that people were trying out stupidly high capacity (like 256GB SD Cards) and having success, or was that a fever dream bought on by the excitement of only paying a few pounds for one?

SuperSah

Banned
Good thing I didn't then I suppose!

I thought I had read somewhere that people were trying out stupidly high capacity (like 256GB SD Cards) and having success, or was that a fever dream bought on by the excitement of only paying a few pounds for one?

It's very easy to do it. All you do is format it
to FAT32. Simples. 256GB galore!

Oxx

Do the valuable insects on the island only come out at night?

Nothing but butterflys and locusts at the moment.

It's very easy to do it. All you do is format it
to FAT32. Simples. 256GB galore!

Is it really that easy?!

Don't think I would ever need that much space unless I committed myself to digital only.

God damnit Reese. Turnip prices are 60 Bells at the minute. I guess the only way is up, right? (Not that it even matters but it'd be nice to be able to help other Gaffers out)

SuperSah

Banned
Is it really that easy?!

Don't think I would ever need that much space unless I committed myself to digital only.

God damnit Reese. Turnip prices are 60 Bells at the minute. I guess the only way is up, right? (Not that it even matters but it'd be nice to be able to help other Gaffers out)

That easy, yup. Stick in, right click, format, done.

Or, just use SD card software. It'd take a couple of minutes to do so.

IrishNinja

neighbors are asleep, bumming out in this tent & hoping my lantern dont burn shit down

no tools, out of threatening notes to write on the message board, nothing to do until tomorrow (later today?)...time to get back to orace of ages i guess

Oxx

After 5pm there are one or two of them and after 7pm all of the valuable bugs are out there.

Grr... The day after I flex my mayoral muscles and change my town to a morning-town and I don't do anything until after 9am anyway. And the good stuff comes out at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom