• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

I'm right there with ya.
Just started on Saturday and I've already caught every fish possible that's accessible in June (both in my village and the island).
Hoping to clear out the rest of the wetsuit deep dive critters on the Island tonight (will be a while until I get to do the same for my village).

That'll just leave the pesky bugs. Went on a beetle smorgasbord in the evening. Have a few daytime-only stragglers to clear up as well. Will be waiting on a few for a while, though. Don't have an axe to get violin beetles in my village. Going to let some turnips rot to get ants and flies. Trying to get my hybrids off the ground to get a Peacock Butterfly (still working on the Orchid Mantis as well, although they'll go for white flowers). Need a bush for snails. And still have to nab that pesky tarantula. Only seen him twice, thus far.

Pretty much covered on everything else, though. Anything that isn't situational will be mine in the next day or so.

Museum has always been my favorite part of this game. In my town before it got wiped out, I had a ton of fossils and bugs. Those are mainly the two things I love collecting, fish are a bit too random for my taste. You can always see what bug you'll get before you go after it. As for fossils, I love the building aspect. Seeing the skeletons slowly get put together is awesome. Now, I get to do that all over again I guess, haha.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Until you get a slingshot your only avenue is to wait for balloons to drop as they descend down a cliff and whack 'em with your net.

Incidentally, I've got 3 balloon clocks eating space in my inventory. My villagers won't trade for my extras. :(

How do you get the slingshot?

Yeah, so far the only balloon present I manage to net gave me a balloon clock.

The Boat

I spent too much time playing today, but almost 90 minutes of that was attempting futile communication with a Japanese player. Poor guy, he keeps trying but I can only understand like 10% of the stuffs he's saying. >_>

I did nab a record off his town though. Even the covers look amazing.

tumblr_mondwvtOQI1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg
Love the covers. So much love poured into this game.

SimonA

Neo Member
I'm right there with ya.
Just started on Saturday and I've already caught every fish possible that's accessible in June (both in my village and the island).
Hoping to clear out the rest of the wetsuit deep dive critters on the Island tonight (will be a while until I get to do the same for my village).

That'll just leave the pesky bugs. Went on a beetle smorgasbord in the evening. Have a few daytime-only stragglers to clear up as well. Will be waiting on a few for a while, though. Don't have an axe to get violin beetles in my village. Going to let some turnips rot to get ants and flies. Trying to get my hybrids off the ground to get a Peacock Butterfly (still working on the Orchid Mantis as well, although they'll go for white flowers). Need a bush for snails. And still have to nab that pesky tarantula. Only seen him twice, thus far.

Pretty much covered on everything else, though. Anything that isn't situational will be mine in the next day or so.
Wow amazing man, you put me to shame.

Totakeke

tumblr_moncbooGqy1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Didn't had enough time to take pictures of his town because he was trying to talk to me all the time. But it's also crazy, makes me wonder what are all these people doing.

Anyway, had the ceremony for my suspension bridge today but no one but Leonardo turned up. The low citizen satisfaction levels probably didn't help. :( Ungrateful animals. Hopefully my mayorship isn't threatened by this setback.

tumblr_moncftuTgW1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_moncgsa92P1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

On another note, Maple finished packing today and she's a lovely teddy with a great house deco. She even clapped after I haphazardly played her piano. That's very nice of her. Her gruff voice is kinda disturbing, but everyone can overlook one small flaw.

tumblr_monchybdqf1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

But my good friend Leonardo tells me otherwise though. She's up to no good and I should watch my back! No doubt she was sent by one of the rebels attempting to usurp my mayorship and retake the town. I will of course foil their every plan...

tumblr_mondxuncCY1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

But Pete did stop by and he did make some good points... They can't blame me on misreading their petitions in the first place if it was delivered to the wrong addresses! Not my fault guys, you should've delivered the mail yourself instead of overburdening poor Pete. It's just a few steps away folks.
tumblr_moncdqy2xW1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_moncemPOG11sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

On another note, I made a mayoral visit to Twiggy's house today to get opinions on the town and she gave me her blue bookcase, how nice! I did make a mistake while referring to her though, never realized she was female until I stole a look into her drawer. Opps. Honest mistake! Really!

tumblr_monemsKgwl1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Koomaster

tumblr_moneo5Q2ZZ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

No kidding Peewee, I'm sick of it too. Been raining/cloudy in my town and the island the past 4 days now.
I miss the sunshine. I've also only caught one Seacanth to show for it too. Can't seem to find any others. :(

tumblr_monep0jETe1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

At least I was able to pick up the Raccoon Wall Clock without any issue.
Went inside right to the 3DS display and it downloaded very easy. :)

Grizzo

It's raining in my town right now, so I thought "how about trying to catch a coleacanth ?". No luck for now. I swear if I catch another one of those sea bass...

Koomaster

You can do what with the what now? That's fucking amazing.
I've gotten used to taking everything in my pockets to Cyrus first before selling just to see what he can make out of it. He can apparently make music boxes from giant clamshells and KK records as well. Don't have any records but I am wanting to try that out when I get one. :)

Cyrus is seriously one of the best new parts to this game.

Nightz

YES! Muffy is moving out of my town! She looked like she didn't belong anyway. I'm gonna miss her calling me nightshade though.

The QR machine means that my town can finally awaken.

lgpWYNE.jpg

Oh! I had that same path saved up but as I was laying it down... It has no corners. I don't think you can edit QR patterns so I'm looking for another one...

It's raining in my town right now, so I thought "how about trying to catch a coleacanth ?". No luck for now. I swear if I catch another one of those sea bass...

Same here. I read that it appears from 4 pm to 9 am... I don't know if it's true but I hope it's still raining in my town in the afternoon.

Anyway, had the ceremony for my suspension bridge today but no one but Leonardo turned up. The low citizen satisfaction levels probably didn't help. :( Ungrateful animals. Hopefully my mayorship isn't threatened by this setback.

When I had my ceremony for the second bridge, only Daisy showed up. Then again, it was only like 6 in the morning.

Got this game last night digitally, wanted to get the Physical copy but couldn't wait. anyway, how am I supposed to add you guys? In the OP it says quote the post, which I didn't quite understand.

My friend code is 1934 1501 1565

Grizzo

One of my neighbours - a duck called Caro in french (I don't know her name in english) - just asked me to build a windmill in town, and said that she was gonna talk to Marie about it. So I guess the windmill is gonna be available in my list of community projects now, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom