• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, if you're filling up the box on the island and only getting 100K that's weird. It has to be after 7PM for the big bugs to come out, mind you. Everything that appears after 7PM is worth 8000+ each I think, except the Goliath Bugs which are 6000.

I had about 4 Horned Hercules and 4 Golden Stags, plus some Goliaths. Probably just didn't catch enough!

EDIT: Yeah, I wasn't filling up the box, just my inventory.

My whole town is so upset that there aren't any events coming up soon. Am I supposed to change this somehow or are they just legitimately letting me know there aint shit coming up?

ramyeon

To the new page.
That's what we were talking about on the last page. They show up on palm trees on the island after 7PM. The best way to get lots of them is to cut down all the regular trees, remove flowers and just keep the palms on the island so almost all the bugs spawn on those (Besides roaches and annoying ground ones that you just need to scare away).

PixieProxy

Neo Member
More stuff from the last few days!

Visited Kahuna while he was sleeping apparently:
1EltNaK.jpg

Kekekekeke

Another neighbour I like! I also got Eugene and Mira who are awesome but I forgot to take screenies *derp*:
zq1vFPw.jpg

Creepy pirate jester waits for her target:
HQugEmy.jpg

GOTCHA
3htPofA.jpg

SHARK:
OOlD6pg.jpg

I ask the hard questions:
AcJ8gK6.jpg

That's what we were talking about on the last page. They show up on palm trees on the island after 7PM. The best way to get lots of them is to cut down all the regular trees, remove flowers and just keep the palms on the island so almost all the bugs spawn on those (Besides roaches and annoying ground ones that you just need to scare away).

Alright thank you.

How do I show off my amazing pictures I've taken? Hah And also, my Q from previous page:

My whole town is so upset that there aren't any events coming up soon. Am I supposed to change this somehow or are they just legitimately letting me know there aint shit coming up?

Maximus.

I make 100-180k each run to the island from beetles. I haven't cut any trees and am not picky with the types of beetles I catch (except I don't catch fruit beetles). I guess I should cut the middle trees, making more doing the same thing isn't bad. Anyways, I ain't complaining!

Maximus.

Are there any loading in this game? Like when you enter houses or go to other Islands?

Yes there is loading.

How or when does Cyrus wake up and how do I get the shoe store and hair place? Also I've donated a ton of things to the museum and even a painting, how do I get it to upgrade?

How or when does Cyrus wake up and how do I get the shoe store and hair place? Also I've donated a ton of things to the museum and even a painting, how do I get it to upgrade?
No idea how, but I've been playing since Friday, and he woke up today. Having him turn an Ebony Piano white as we speak!

Are there any loading in this game? Like when you enter houses or go to other Islands?

To elaborate, it's not very long loading at all.

ryz

After some hesitation i've finally cut down all the middle trees on the island. The beetle spawn rate is now super high.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
What are the limits to adding random guys to your in-game friend list? (Not best friends)?

Ferga

8zZdc4x.jpg

I want to sneak into other people's towns without them knowing.

I'll love to stand behind some trees or sit on a stump for hours without saying a word...smiling....

I make 100-180k each run to the island from beetles. I haven't cut any trees and am not picky with the types of beetles I catch (except I don't catch fruit beetles). I guess I should cut the middle trees, making more doing the same thing isn't bad. Anyways, I ain't complaining!

Definitely cut them down, apart from the very rare Rainbow Stag the beetles on the middle tree usually only sell for 1-2k each (compared to the Banana/Coconut tree beetles being 8k minimum). I make 130k per inventory and 300k+ per trip to the island just by focusing on the rarer beetles, and if you set the island up correctly you'll be catching a rare beetle every 30 seconds or so.

Woke up to another unexpected surprise today. Bob will be moving in right next to Rosie's house tomorrow, which means I've now got my two favourite villagers back from my original Gamecube town. Talk about a stroke of luck.

IrishNinja

considerin buying the guide to this one

i dont usually (unless it brings a lotta art) but i am living the chump life catching strawberries, hoarding shells & picking cherries like this

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a confirmed way to make villagers leave yet? I've been hitting certain villagers with nets and pushing them into pitfalls for a week and haven't gotten any results.

Also got an aluminum suitcase full of cash today for saving 5 million bells woo (´・ω・`)

how do i get golden items?

Since afoni wanted it spoiler boxing:

Axe:
Buy 50 saplings from the gardening store
Slingshot:
Pop tons of balloons, then shoot down a golden balloon
Bug Net:
Complete the bug collection, then show Nat on a Bug Off day
Fishing Rod:
Complete the fish collection, then show Chip during a fishing tourny
Shovel:
Buy 50 bags of fertilizer from the gardening store