• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily bell tracking:

Sun. B - 99
Mon. 1 - 86 (-13.13%)
Mon. 2 - 82 (-4.65%)
Tue. 1 - 78 (-4.89%)
Tue. 2 - 127 (+62.82%)
Wed. 1 - 143 (+12.60%)
Wed. 2 - 463 (+223.78%)

Markets are closed for the day. Hope the upward trend continues...

This is almost exactly how my prices have been going. I sold mine at that 460ish price though. Gonna be pissed if it goes higher tomorrow morning, but I have a feeling it will drop hard.

zroid

Banned
Daily bell tracking:
Code:
Sun. B | 99 
Mon. 1 | 86  (-13.13%)
Mon. 2 | 82  (-4.65%)
Tue. 1 | 78  (-4.89%)
Tue. 2 | 127 ([b]+62.82%[/b])
Wed. 1 | 143 ([b]+12.60%[/b])
Wed. 2 | 463 ([b]+223.78%[/b])
Markets are closed for the day. Hope the upward trend continues...

Well based on the guide, it seems to be following the two spike patterns to a tee right now. But that large increase from 143 -> 463 kind of makes me feel you just got your big spike max, which apparently occurs on the third consecutive increase, in which case it will fall in the morning. If it does increase again tomorrow morning, then you'll have gotten the small spike trend, and it will definitely drop in the afternoon.

New way to kill time: Go to the international island and write down the dream codes of Japanese players. Then go check out the towns.

tumblr_moogti9gGE1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mooguq0Eg41qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moogsdqmen1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

By the way I had an idea...since players are walking around in their own dream worlds sort of like NPCs...put Majora's Mask on to full effect - or even decorate town like that!

I updated my dream while wearing Majora's Mask, so I wonder if I'm wearing it in the dream. I hope its the same dream code every time since I didn't notice if it changed: 4700-2146-7535

New way to kill time: Go to the international island and write down the dream codes of Japanese players. Then go check out the towns.

tumblr_moogti9gGE1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mooguq0Eg41qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moogsdqmen1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

By the way I had an idea...since players are walking around in their own dream worlds sort of like NPCs...put Majora's Mask on to full effect - or even decorate town like that!

I updated my dream while wearing Majora's Mask, so I wonder if I'm wearing it in the dream. I hope its the same dream code every time since I didn't notice if it changed: 4700-2146-7535

Gents we best be steppin up our games . . .

ramyeon

Tried out Club Tortimer for the first time. Ended up on an island that had a wetsuit on my first go so I had to stick around to grind for bells. Worth it.

That wetsuit swag.

BNLxvy6CYAA1Z4p.jpg

Just wish you didn't have to mash away at the A button to swim :(

Ken

Tried out Club Tortimer for the first time. Ended up on an island that had a wetsuit on my first go so I had to stick around to grind for bells. Worth it.

That wetsuit swag.

Just wish you didn't have to mash away at the A button to swim :(

I think you can space out the A buttons (like a regular stroke) and move at the same speed as mashing?

I don't like diving much though.

ramyeon

I think you can space out the A buttons (like a regular stroke) and move at the same speed as mashing?

I don't like diving much though.
Ohh okay that might be a bit better haha. Yeah diving seems really hard to control so far.

Sorry Genji, Dotty has become my new favourite villager.

BNLzG0ACIAAdmAD.jpg

Wait... damn you milkham :(

BNLzNQoCUAAYwpD.jpg
BNLzUDVCAAASl4T.jpg

SmithnCo

At first this dream town seems cute, but then it gets weird.

tumblr_mook76rqmO1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Heart projects everywhere.

tumblr_mook69Q0sK1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Somehow she segregated most of her villagers to a cliffside.

tumblr_mook5gD8mC1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

The houses are interesting.

tumblr_mook898MLG1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Oh god I want out.

teeny

Im totally going to make some kind of bondage dungeon, if possible.

Err, anyway, I have a spare Bullet Bill Blaster and a crap tonne of normal Apples if anyone is interested. I know this might be a bit premature, but I will be online at 12 noon for about 45 minutes, so I can open my gates then? PM me if you want them. It's all I have as I only just started, just really want to check out the online bit.

4811-6932-4369

Ferga

Man, I feel bad for hitting renee and pushing her into pit seeds...

Why'd you have to move right in front of my house?

Totakeke

Yesterday another guy joined me on visiting a Japanese guy's town which I'm fairly sure he doesn't have FCs with. So how does that work? As long someone in your friend's list is visiting someone else you can join them too?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The "barren" islands Tortimer sends you for tours are considered midday right? I didn't know about Banded Dragonfly :(

Also still no signs of spiders...

i have been totally unable to do the dream suite. it tells me i have an unstable connection every time i do it, but i've been able to play multiplayer no problem.

anyone else having trouble? really frustrating.

edit: it appears that letting the lady choose a dream for you is the only thing that doesn't work. server troubles on nintendo's end i guess.

SuperSah

Banned
Got me a second tarantula. Unsure what to do with it, I did donate my previous catch.

To those asking about museum donations, if you donate a certain amount, after 14 days you unlok the café project works.

Also, my street lamp is complete. Must be one of the only people who built one! xD

milkham

Got me a second tarantula. Unsure what to do with it, I did donate my previous catch.

To those asking about museum donations, if you donate a certain amount, after 14 days you unlok the café project works.

Also, my street lamp is complete. Must be one of the only people who built one! xD

I have it too!

Socreges

Banned
Went to the island, came back with like 12 golden stags.

This game man, this game.
Any tips or is it just a matter of patience? I walk around the little island, waiting for a non-fruit beetle to appear on the trees. Sometimes they appear quickly and sometimes it takes a while.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Rejoice. Hey, you also have the cucumber pack like I do! ;D

Haha. I saw it in the store today and thought, "Oh hey, that's odd." and ended up wearing them all day just because.

The stores had all sorts of weird things in it today. Those, the nose and mustache glasses, the triangle sunglasses. Nookling's had a lawnmower. A goddamn lawnmower. Am I just supposed to prop it against the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom