• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Nice! I want to collect all the modern furniture but all I have now is the couch lol.

I have the table too. And the desk and wall will come soon, have to pick these up at Aechris place. If you want you can come by and cataloge some time.

afoni

Banned
nkr.jpg

Unjeweled modern furniture?

The hell are you doing man, get all that shit encrusted in gemstones.

Gibbo

Just joined if anyone wants a newbie in their friends list. just drop me a PM once added. Town Fruits : Cherries
2294-4011-9764

Linius

Sure! What's your FC? Mine is 3282-2339-5706

Mine is in my profile. I'll PM you when I have all of it so you can come by.

My moon cult basement (yes, that is actually a thing I am still doing) is going to be full of amethyst modern furniture.

It's going to be 2SPOOKY.

I remember that room :p

Modern furniture can be customised without gems as well right?

The Lamp

i need a 3dsxl, there needs to be a sale or some kind of GS trade in deal... I want to play this game!

There's a pro rewards deal to get 50 percent extra if you trade in a handheld system. You can get $112 for trading in a 3DS.

However you won't be able to system transfer your old 3DS account to your new XL because it requires a wifi connection and gamestop doesn't have wifi in their store so say goodbye to any digital games you own.

Grizzo

One of my villagers came to me and asked me to build this thing...

HNI_0086_21.jpg

...why would you even suggest that ? Dear inhabitants of Holodrum, quit playing around, I want to be able to build the weather center or police station :(

Linius

Red and white for sure....blue I am not sure.

You can only get blue roses, pansies and violets.

Thanks for the info. Too bad it can't be tulips since they are the national flower. Oh well, red and white roses exist, and blue ones too it seems so I'm going with that. Gonna take a while to get enough blue ones I reckon.

Gonna go with the beautiful town ordinance this week. Think that serves me better since I will not be playing from wednesday till monday next week. Wonder what my town looks like when I boot up the game again. Till now I haven't missed a single day :p

SmithnCo

...why would you even suggest that ? Dear inhabitants of Holodrum, quit playing around, I want to be able to build the weather center or police station :(

Apparently the forecast center can only be suggested by jocks? Time for me to corral Samson and hope he suggests it.

cackhyena

Can someone tell me how to get a piece of art? I bought one fake piece form the guy in the tent and haven't seen anything anywhere else. was figuring if I sent enough mail with gifts to people, someone might reciprocate with an gift and eventually I would get a piece of art...or some thing. No go.

Just need one damn piece to be able to donate to the museum to get a shop available!

mtlam

Hey guys I have a silver fishing rod thats on sale if anyone wants it.

I'm just looking for more fruits like oranges,persimmons, bananas, bamboo etc..

Hoping to also maybe catalogue some more music I only have K.K. Bubblegum so far and am willing to sell/giveaway spare hero's cap and hero's clothes.

FC:1564-2587-6274

Linius

Redd is in town with a legit ancient statue. Post #19964 gets it

What what

Hey guys I have a silver fishing rod thats on sale if anyone wants it.

I'm just looking for more fruits like oranges,persimmons, bananas, bamboo etc..

Hoping to also maybe catalogue some more music I only have K.K. Bubblegum so far and am willing to sell/giveaway spare hero's cap and hero's clothes.

FC:1564-2587-6274

I'm looking for some of that heroe clothing. I have four at least three K.K. albums you can cataloge :)

Grizzo

Apparently the forecast center can only be suggested by jocks? Time for me to corral Samson and hope he suggests it.

I keep trying to hide for 10 minutes and then pop up in front of Sheldon (a jock squirrel living in my town), but he doesn't seem to care at all. I'm gonna dig holes around him and keep him contained until he caves in.
Alright, so maybe I won't as I want my town to look nice.

Ahh, nothing like a fresh cup of coffee to start the day.
BOGeMg7CIAA_Gjb.jpg

Been working towards this cafe forever it seems. Glad it's finally open. Now I just need the police station.

I'm looking for some of that heroe clothing. I have four at least three K.K. albums you can cataloge :)

Can you actually order K.K songs? If so I'm going to have to try and get hold of a copy of Forest Life. That Club LOL still isn't built even though I did the petition ages ago.

Linius

Can you actually order K.K songs? If so I'm going to have to try and get hold of a copy of Forest Life. That Club LOL still isn't built even though I did the petition ages ago.

Yes you can. I don't have club LOL, I only cataloged some music and ordered it at Nooks. Too bad the music players can only hold three tunes at a time.

Sounds good I just added you I'll open my gate in a sec.

I'm about to have dinner, but if you're around in an hour so we can do this. Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom