• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtlam

Yes you can. I don't have club LOL, I only cataloged some music and ordered it at Nooks. Too bad the music players can only hold three tunes at a time.

I'm about to have dinner, but if you're around in an hour so we can do this. Is that okay?

Alright sounds good just PM me when you're ready to go. Btw how are your turnip price at retail?

Grizzo

Yes you can. I don't have club LOL, I only cataloged some music and ordered it at Nooks. Too bad the music players can only hold three tunes at a time.

I didn't know that. How dumb is that ? This game and its damn limitations... they put them everywhere.

Just realized new neighbor built their house on top of where I had my two new persimmon trees growing. Thank goodness, the third was far enough away.

Coquette

Turnips for 76 bells each this afternoon. From some of the prices I saw skimming, I'm apparently doing awesome. Now to hope this keeps up. ;)

SmithnCo

Loving that the lighting changes when you change a lampshade color.

tumblr_mp9lhkhZ4m1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9ndx6guI1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

corn_fest

Just realized new neighbor built their house on top of where I had my two new persimmon trees growing. Thank goodness, the third was far enough away.

This is why I don't see the point of path laying / meticulous town planning.
You're always going to have people moving in and messing it up, no?

Betty

Banned
This is why I don't see the point of path laying / meticulous town planning.
You're always going to have people moving in and messing it up, no?

No, you could make sure to keep every citizen by asking them to stay when they say they're leaving. And even if they do break up a path design, it'll only be a small part of it.

Paths are awesome.

Kokonoe

Banned

I have a Jukebox and have at least 10 songs in it if that's what you're talking about. Didn't appear to be any limit on the Jukebox.

Grizzo

I've been trying some new paths for the past few days.

tumblr_mp9o76XGCj1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9o67f8K81svi1gfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9o56vAtq1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

Damn everytime I'm laying down paths around my town, I find somebody on this thread who used the exact same patterns and did better things with them haha. Well I think I'm still gonna keep this one, even though my town doesn't look as good as yours.

Stat!

So a few things: I went bug hunting last night for the first time - not only did I donate like 10 things, but I made over 100,000k in 20 minutes of hunting.

On a serious note, I have some really ugly villagers. How do I get rid of them? How do I convince them to leave?

I also have a diplo neck, and ankylo tail to trade for any duplicate fossils you may have. I also have a super mushroom to trade for other Nintendo themed items.

Anyone also own goggles for sale...?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Come over tonight!

I'm heading out of town in a few minutes for the rest of the week :( but I'll be at my bro's place for a couple days before we leave so might be able to wrangle that. If I get a chance to get on I'll message you in-game :)

Okay, I caved and ordered the game because of the price drop on Amazon.

I have barely any free time anymore, so I'm a little nervous about hopping into a game that is such a time sink. I looooved Animal Crossing on GameCube, and this is the first one I've played since then (I skipped the DS and Wii iterations).

Will I be able to have a good time when, in the end, I will likely only put maybe 25 hours in by the time 2013 is over (and I will only be playing single player, no online stuff)?

Linius

Oh man I feel so stupid now. I know why the radio wouldn't except my fourth song, it was already in there. I rushed trough the talk screens so I didn't notice :lol

Shout out to Mich and Azure Phoenix, I have the stuff you guys ordered.

Aechris, when can I come and get the modern stuff?

celebi23

If anyone has perfect Cherries, Re-Tail is paying a premium for them in my town. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

BowieZ

Banned
Okay, I caved and ordered the game because of the price drop on Amazon.

I have barely any free time anymore, so I'm a little nervous about hopping into a game that is such a time sink. I looooved Animal Crossing on GameCube, and this is the first one I've played since then (I skipped the DS and Wii iterations).

Will I be able to have a good time when, in the end, I will likely only put maybe 25 hours in by the time 2013 is over (and I will only be playing single player, no online stuff)?

The game is only a time sink if you sort of want to speed through the opening stages of the game and expand and build as quickly as possible. That's one way of playing. Otherwise if you spend less time in the game, you won't feel the need to spend as much time. It's sort of self-fulfilling.

illadelph

Dunno if it's been mentioned but the palm tree lamp is confirmed for US download at the Post. I just downloaded it now.

PalmTreeLamp.png

awwwwlllll yeahhhh

This game amazes me with how expansive it is. When I first started, it seemed like any of the older Animal Crossing games, but it seems like everyday my mind is blown by something new that opened up. I just got the island today.....I was expecting it to be like the little Gamecube one, but then I went there and ohhh shit there is so much to do there.

Anybody here have a bad experience so far with the Best Buy Nintendo Zone exclusive items promo? For a week straight leading up to 6/29 our local BB's Nintendo Zone would sporadically say it's available but when you talk to Pelly about a special item, it will give an access point not found error, same if you try to connect to the Nintendo Zone app itself.

A BB rep here told me their Nintendo Zone router had a problem and they've asked Nintendo to send a rep to fix it, however I don't think this is isolated because this weekend I tried the Best Buy in the Mall of America in Minneapolis/Bloomington and the exact same thing happened. So far I've missed out on the Raccoon wall clock because of this, pretty annoyed actually.

georly

Can anyone explain the best way to do paths? Do you always have to keep them in your designs? The more complicated your paths, the less free designs you have left?

What if I want some paintings in my house of some QR code designs? Do I have to keep those designs too? Do they go away if I change the design?

Coquette

Anybody here have a bad experience so far with the Best Buy Nintendo Zone exclusive items promo? For a week straight leading up to 6/29 our local BB's Nintendo Zone would sporadically say it's available but when you talk to Pelly about a special item, it will give an access point not found error, same if you try to connect to the Nintendo Zone app itself.

A BB rep here told me their Nintendo Zone router had a problem and they've asked Nintendo to send a rep to fix it, however I don't think this is isolated because this weekend I tried the Best Buy in the Mall of America in Minneapolis/Bloomington and the exact same thing happened. So far I've missed out on the Raccoon wall clock because of this, pretty annoyed actually.

You can set your home router's SSID to "Bestbuy" and go to the post office in game and get your items that way.

Also, if someone has the racoon clock, you can catalog it and order it from your catalog.

Megatron

After two days of nothing but duplicates, I actually got 2 new fossils today! Anyone have any extras to trade?

Need:
TRex Tail
Velocoraptor tail
Sabretooth Torso
Ichty Torso
Ankylosaur Torso
Pteradactyl Right Wing
Apatosaur Torso
Iguanadon Skull
Archelon Skull
Fern Fossil
Archeopterix