• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
tumblr_mohyttMiD31spc5nfo1_400.jpg

Single inventory.

The island is mint.

Kenai

Someone needs to open their town. I've done all there is to do in my town for the day.

PM me and open your town for a bit so I can drop Katie off and I'll leave my Demacia open the rest of the day. It's loaded with fruit and the villagers will be happy to see you (and call you a "hippie"), but I gotta get rid of this cat!

Same for anyone else interested. 3523-2059-4138

Betty

Banned
Sigh. Another day, and another lost day to use the axe. Why isn't the axe for sale in my town? I have bought the tools every day hoping they'd change and it is never an axe. I want the axe. Do stores have to upgrade first before I get the axe?

Only the flower shop sells it this time, and that takes a bit of time to show up.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
You're cursed with bad luck, it's a random element that occurs and other than waiting until it goes away, you could find someone with Katrina in their town and get her to lift the curse.

Damn.

Well, I got some new clothes so there's that

tumblr_mohysllGDC1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
Sigh. Another day, and another lost day to use the axe. Why isn't the axe for sale in my town? I have bought the tools every day hoping they'd change and it is never an axe. I want the axe. Do stores have to upgrade first before I get the axe?

Had the exact same issue, waited 3 days had no new axe. Make sure you buy the watering can if it's being sold at the Gardening Store since it'll stay there until you buy it, at least from my experience.

If you don't have that unlocked, this is how you get the Gardening Store.

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/49917248947/animal-crossing-new-leaf-gardening-store
The garden store is yet another new shop unique to Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and is run by Leif the sloth, and is open from 9am - 8pm. His store is unlocked after you have spent 5 days in the village, and the total amount of trees/flowers planted/weeds pulled have exceeded 30.

mb.exe

Aw yeah new thread. I just bought EIGHT THOUSAND TURNIPS. This game is really mirroring my real life.

Also, happy Father's Day to any gaf dads up in here

Bah. That unlocks after ten days of me being a mayor, after I pull enough weeds and water enough plants? I guess it'll be another 6 days then. Boo...

Edit, I guess only five days? Should be open tomorrow then, tomorrow will be a big day if that opens and I can finally visit the island.

Meia

Just waiting to use QR codes so I can use persona 4 themed clothes. BEFRIEND ME ALREADY SHOP LADY.

Always save gold ore from the rocks, not sure what the actual gems are used for. Ore is used for the gold furniture.

milkham

Had the exact same issue, waited 3 days had no new axe. Make sure you buy the watering can if it's being sold at the Gardening Store since it'll stay there until you buy it, at least from my experience.

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/49917248947/animal-crossing-new-leaf-gardening-store

i bought the watering can and gave it away, today i wake up and there's another watering can :((((

Kenai

Bah. That unlocks after ten days of me being a mayor, after I pull enough weeds and water enough plants? I guess it'll be another 6 days then. Boo...

I found a silver axe in the island gift shop. I didn't even think about buying the axe in the garden shop yesterday because of that, coulda saved it. Watering can there today....

Well based on the quoted line, the 2nd condition didn't apply to me at least. 5 days and boom it was there

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Er, so I didn't realize Tortimer would up and leave before I spoke with him. When does he come back? D:

UberTag

I got a perfect orange today. Anything in particular I should do with it?
I accidentally ate my perfect orange after I moved in yesterday.
For some reason, the bury option wasn't showing up for me until I went through Isabelle's planting tutorial so I accidentally ate it.

Whoops!

Meia

Some kind of timeline could be helpful for an OP too. Still fuzzy on when shops open up(including the museum), when to upgrade, best order to do so, etc.

Here's a question: Heard the hairdresser opens up if you spend 10k at the tailor shop. Does that include the accessory off-branch, or just the clothes shop itself? NEED to customize my hair here.

The nearest Best Buy is 45 minutes away and I was just there yesterday for Nintendo's E3 event.
And yet I am seriously debating driving back out this week for an in-game clock.
Damn, I wish these events had at least one day of overlap.

ohlawd

The nearest Best Buy is 45 minutes away and I was just there yesterday for Nintendo's E3 event.
And yet I am seriously debating driving back out this week for a clock.

On that note has anyone here succeeded in going to a BB and getting the item?

Isabelle gave me 3 Cherries, they went straight in the ground!

And she finally gave me a watering can, whoo!

every time I see posts like this I think each village in Animal Crossing is a parallel universe in my town she said Pears were the fruit of the town she came from so she gave me pears I bet yours said the same thing about those cherries lol

mind blown

Meia

And yet I am seriously debating driving back out this week for an in-game clock.

I'm still stuck on the idea of opening up a handheld in a store just to DL something. @_@

And yet, I wants it.

QUESTION! Is any town data or anything else stored on the actual game cart itself? Thinking about trading in my physical for a digital copy after I upgraded my 3ds to an XL, and would make things easier going forward now that I'm plowing through my handheld backlog of like 30 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom