• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this family guy intended to be a halloween type episode or were they going to show this any random week because its just...not very good.

solomon

Just noticed I haven't watched an episode of family guy in over 2 years. It's way to corny now =_= , WHE DEH BOONDOCKS AT.

Strike

Tonight's Family Guy felt like they tried to turn a cutaway gag into an episode. American Dad was alright.

MIMIC

Banned
Holy hell was I pissed when I found out that none of the shows were on this week.

Sunday night: "I'm gonna be a good boy and do my homework with the TV off."

Tuesday night: "Oh boy! I totally forgot about the shows I missed on Sunday. I've been looking forward to them ever since I remembered on the car ride home! Yay!"

*checks TV schedule*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cleveland returning!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/24/family-guy-cleveland-returns/

EazmLsv.jpg

At Comic-Con in July, it was revealed that after spending the last four seasons in Stoolbend headlining his own animated comedy, the genial, mustachioed character would journey back to Quahog in an episode this season titled “He’s Bla-ack.” Now, more details about his homecoming have emerged. Family Guy executive producer Steve Callaghan says that the plan is to fully reintegrate Cleveland into Family Guy by moving him into his old house on Spooner Street with his blended family from The Cleveland Show (including Donna, Roberta, Cleveland Jr., and Rallo). While Cleveland will buddy up again with Peter, Quagmire, and Joe, he’ll have some some obstacles to overcome in his welcome-back episode: When a conflict arises between Lois and Cleveland’s wife, Donna, the two women inform their husbands that they can’t be friends anymore either. “It’s up to Cleveland and Peter to reconcile the women and see a way to allow these two guys to be friends again,” Callaghan tells EW.

The episode, which is tentatively slated to air in the spring, will also poke fun at Cleveland’s attempt to seek greener pastures by moving back to his hometown of Stoolbend — and, yes, to anchor a spin-off series that ultimately was canceled. “Because this is Family Guy, we have the latitude to do some fourth-wall jokes here and there,” says Callaghan. “There’s a scene where the guys pretty mercilessly take shots at Cleveland for striking out on his own and for failing miserably, with not very veiled fourth-wall references to Cleveland’s show.”

Multiple episodes featuring Cleveland are already in the works, including one for next season in which he struggles to find an occupation and identity for himself as he readjusts to life in Quahog. “It is suggested to him by Peter that he become a therapist because he’s a good listener and good at mediating conflict,” Callaghan says. “The consequence is that he ends up wreaking havoc on Peter’s personal life by doing so.” While the scenarios may be new, look for Cleveland to resume his former place in the foursome. “I think the role will basically be what it was before he left,” says Callaghan, “where he was one of Peter’s gang of buddies who goes on various misadventures with him or gives him terrible advice.”

HpW77U3.jpg

NOVEMBER 3 **UPDATED**

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

dkZ40Pr.jpg

Four Regrettings and a Funeral

Four Springfielders are prompted to try to right past regrets following the funeral of a beloved neighbor. Homer regrets selling his Apple stock to buy a bowling ball, Marge worries she caused Bart’s rebellious streak, Mr. Burns reminisces about a romance he gave up with a beautiful Parisian woman and Kent Brockman admits he was too afraid to leave local news and follow his former partner Rachel Maddow (guest appearing as herself) to cable news.In a moment of truth during Brockman's meeting at the Fox News, Aaron Sorkin appears in a thought bubble above Brockman’s head and advises the anchor on whether or not he should work for the cable channel.

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Seaplane!

zIRvOh6.jpg

Linda takes pilot lessons with a perverse teacher known as "Upskirt Kurt" when Bob fails date night with her.

HwU1eOy.jpg

9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT

Quagmire's Quagmire

OMUG67A.jpg

Quagmire begins dating a sexually insatiable woman who kidnaps him to become her sex slave, so Peter, Joe and Quagmire's dad scour Quahog's seedy back alleys to locate and save him. Meanwhile, Stewie, Brian and Stewie's teddy bear, Rupert, become involved in an odd love triangle.

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Buck, Wild

ScKRJJ3.jpg

0prdgM3.jpg

Steve decides to prove his manhood by accompanying Stan and his CIA cronies on their annual hunting excursion. Meanwhile, Roger and Klaus undertake a cross-country trek.

UberTag

A repeat airing of Bart the Lover from Season 3 of The Simpsons will be screened at 7:30pm prior to this week's new episode as a tribute to Marcia Wallace (who passed away last weekend).

Raxus

Finally back tonight eh.

Again just BB and AD for me tonight.

Family Guy sounds especially awful tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom