• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another 3DS Firmware Update!! (Themes)

daydream

Banned
Clicking Nintendo 3DS Image Share opens up the web browser to a page where you can sign into Twitter or Facebook and post any screenshots you've taken. Screenshots can now be taken with the Y button on the home screen

FYI this page has always existed.

Seems dumb to just redirect the user to that. Why not implement an uploader on the system level?

ccfO1fo.png

Luigi87

New button in the top-left corner, give the following options:

Change Theme
Screen Brightness
Power-Saving Mode
Nintendo 3DS Image Share
System Settings

Clicking Nintendo 3DS Image Share opens up the web browser to a page where you can sign into Twitter or Facebook and post any screenshots you've taken. Screenshots can now be taken with the Y button on the home screen. Pressing Y+Up on the D-pad takes a picture of the top screen, Y+Down on the dpad takes a picture of the lower one. I assume they're full quality from the framebuffer, but I haven't checked. Can be used in-game as well

This is awesome.

This is awesome.

IS THE SCREENSHOT BUTTON A SCREENSHOT BUTTON?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904220

See my edit......

Clicking Nintendo 3DS Image Share opens up the web browser to a page where you can sign into Twitter or Facebook and post any screenshots you've taken. Screenshots can now be taken with the Y button on the home screen. Pressing Y+Up on the D-pad takes a picture of the top screen, Y+Down on the dpad takes a picture of the lower one. I assume they're full quality from the framebuffer, but I haven't checked.

EDIT: CANNOT BE USED IN-GAME. It only takes pictures of the home screen itself, NOT games, even when software is suspended

Eolz

HAPPENING !
Damn, with that and the folders on WiiU last time, Nintendo is really up to something
the stability that will end all stability issues that is

Clicking Nintendo 3DS Image Share opens up the web browser to a page where you can sign into Twitter or Facebook and post any screenshots you've taken. Screenshots can now be taken with the Y button on the home screen. Pressing Y+Up on the D-pad takes a picture of the top screen, Y+Down on the dpad takes a picture of the lower one. I assume they're full quality from the framebuffer, but I haven't checked.

EDIT: CANNOT BE USED IN-GAME. It only takes pictures of the home screen itself, NOT games, even when software is suspended

Why? Why would anyone want to just take pictures of their home screen?

Top Bottom