• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another 3DS Firmware Update!! (Themes)

Salsa

FFS screenshot button WHYYYYYYyyyYYYYyyyYY

it's basically just to "show off" themes so other people will buy em I guess

Zenaku

Fuck, no themes for Japanese 3DS.

The update adds the ability to transfer to New 3DS/LL, but themes aren't getting added until the next update.

watershed

Banned
The new screenshot button seems incredibly limited since it can't be used in game. Down right pointless. So sad. I thought this would allow screenshots in Smash4 to be posted to Miiverse later.

Salsa

all game themes are ugly

they remind me of custom flashcard backgrounds on the original DS or something, yuck

BzTdToxCYAAk7Rf.jpg

luigi

tools icon has luigi's overalls

rekameohs

Banned
Sucks about the screenshot feature.

One funny feature here is that one more column fits on the screen in a folder with three rows, so I'm gonna have to reorganize everything...!

hongcha

I've updated my Japanese 3DS with the new firmware, but I can't find themes anywhere. There is no theme option through the menu in the upper left, and there are no themes on the eshop. Am I missing something or are they not available for JP consoles yet?

For those who are upgrading from a japanese 3DS to a japanese New 3DS, this update also adds some functionality for the migration process when moving software and data from the old to the new system.

Source

So, you can only take screenshots of the home menu? I assume that means not on the friend list, notifications or memos either right?

If it worked on the memos menu that'd at least be a workaround for screenshotting games :|

I had to call support because I'm having issues connecting on Smash and she said this is supposed to help with that too. It's downloading now but I hope it helps.

Broritos

I now want a theme shop level along with the original and remix version of the theme shop theme for smash bros 3DS.

BY2K

Membero Americo
2$ is not a bad price for themes. I hope they add more.

Didn't I see a Skyward Sword theme somewhere?

Salsa

everything about this update feels snappier

buuuuuuut; just animation-wise. everything is as fucking slow as ever

Very excited to buy these themes. Really disappointed in what the screenshot button is. Like, what? Is its sole purpose for me to take pictures of my new themes to inspire people to buy them?

Top Bottom