• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another former wrestling star who has fallen off the map ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood

Banned
In yet another embarrassing press moment for Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer, the former WWE diva appeared on Howard Stern in a very unusual segment. Report via WrestlingObserver.com:

- Stern remarked that Chyna looked like she lost a lot of weight; she came in covered in body glitter and seemed drunk. Chyna gave a strange explanation for why she was wearing body glitter.

- On the subject of 'Surreal Life,' Chyna mumbled something about 'Melissa Cunningham,' but no one had a clue what she was talking about.

- She spoke about her time in prison for 'bitchslapping Sean Waltman.' Her justification was that she wanted Waltman removed from her property and stayed in jail until he left.

- Stern mentioned that in the sex tape, her ass was covered in pimples. She goes into detail about her troubled relationship with Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman, although no mention at the time was made of his wrestling career. After urging from Stern to take off her top, she did so (on grounds that the dress would be sent to someone in the military) and then remarked about being really nervous.

- Sean Waltman eventually called in and was unable to get a word in, as Chyna kept confroting him and asking if he was 'still her queen.' She then stated he went behind her back to release the sex tape, before going into more detail about the violent relationship. Chyna continued with a rant on Vince McMahon, claiming he owes her royalty money.

- Eventually, Sean was able to contest claims that he ever laid a hand on her, and that she not only blew pot smoke in his daughter's face, but (with her gay friend) tried to get his son to smoke pot. She recently broke his nose after he told her about a relationship he had with a woman from four years prior. Chyna brought up the fact that Vince and HHH paid for X-Pac's rehab.

- Waltman also disputed the claim that she was in prison for six days, saying it was less than three. Chyna claimed she was jumped in prison.

- After a few more minutes of talk, Chyna then sang (while naked) as her brother sat next to her and played guitar.

- Photos of Chyna on the show and a recap from the producers' perspective is available at www.howardstern.com

WTF? :lol And think, she still could have been in the WWE if she would have accepted less money. It's crazy how these former WWE stars have fallen.

ShadowRed

Banned
Hollywood said:
WTF? :lol And think, she still could have been in the WWE if she would have accepted less money. It's crazy how these former WWE stars have fallen.

Who cares wrestling sucks and is for losers.

J2 Cool

:lol But seriously, Chyna just makes me so fucking sick to my stomach. Everything from her looks to her personality is disgusting. I almost feel bad for Xpac to have ever been involved with her because I think lowly of him just to have been attached to her name. And if it wasn't enough, her appearance on Surreal Life, 1st episode only thus far, has made her look even more like a gross bitch.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The transcript on the Observer site goes into more detail and you see just how bizarre the conversation was. Sounds like she was drunk and high as hell also. What also comes across in the interview is that Howard was actually very sympathtic to her and seemed genuinely worried about her. Now it might have been different on air, but the transcript gives that impression. Either way, Chyna seems to be going the "Jake The Snake" route right now.

Nester

11b0ha.jpg

RAWR I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN

MC Safety

dskillzhtown said:
The transcript on the Observer site goes into more detail and you see just how bizarre the conversation was. Sounds like she was drunk and high as hell also. What also comes across in the interview is that Howard was actually very sympathtic to her and seemed genuinely worried about her. Now it might have been different on air, but the transcript gives that impression. Either way, Chyna seems to be going the "Jake The Snake" route right now.

I hate myself for saying it, but I loved the part in the documentary "Beyond the Mat" when the narrator mentions Jake the Snake won't do a house show unless the promoters get him some crack cocaine.

It's sad to see these wrestlers (like them or not) fall so far.

Shinobi

ShadowRed said:
Who cares wrestling sucks and is for losers.

ShadowRed
Banned

:lol Some people never learn...

As for Chyna, whatever...what's happened with her is beyond sad. X-Pac appears to be half-normal, for an ex-wrestler anyway...hopefully he continues to keep his nose clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom