Anthem (PC/XB1/PS4, EA/BioWare, Fall 2018) announced, full reveal at Microsoft conf

fadedbones

Sep 7, 2016
USA
They better come out swinging HARD tomorrow if they want a good reception after the mess that was Andromeda. Should've shown it today, I don't have faith on this studio anymore

name is pretty weak as well

Luke_Wal

Jul 27, 2014
Very interested to see a press release for this that has platforms on it... especially considering I just sold my Xbox to my roommate -_-

DemWalls

Jun 3, 2016
So we got two Attack on Titan-like games announced in a few days. Let's hope they're distinct enough.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Nov 23, 2015
New Jersey
Its actually about a near future Fascist USA that has built a giant wall along the Southern border and you play one of the exoskeleton wearing border patrol militia trying to stop anyone from crossing through any means possible. Anthem ties in with the uber patriotic themes.

yoonshik

Jan 8, 2016
From the youtube description:

In Anthem, a new game from EA's BioWare studio, explore a landscape of primeval beauty, confront the dangers you find, and grow in power with every step.

JakR

Jan 19, 2016
Germany
Don't be exclusive... but if it is... and it looks amazing.....

Scorpio might just grab me.
If EA wants a repeat of Titanfall or Mass Effect from last gen, it will be an exclusive.
But excluding the market leader will be a disaster and a bad way to start a bew IP that aims to be a juggernaut.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nov 1, 2009
Please be more than a Destiny clone.

arts&crafts

Sep 27, 2007
Toronto
Its actually about a near future Fascist USA that has built a giant wall along the Southern border and you play one of the exoskeleton wearing border patrol militia trying to stop anyone from crossing through any means possible. Anthem ties in with the uber patriotic themes.
What about those giant monsters?

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Dec 14, 2014
Mattoon, Illinois
Can't get hyped for something that's supposedly shared universe and Destiny-esque. Not even for my ultimate gaming love, #BioWare.

But maybe tomorrow (and the coming year) will change my mind.

Admodieus

Apr 30, 2014
In Anthem, you play as Bioware developers, trapped in the box they built for themselves that is the ending to Mass Effect 3

stat84

Jan 13, 2015
If this is some online only game it will be the most dissapointing thing of this E3 no competition

Icolin

Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver
That fucking WOOOMP sound lmao.

Most generic trailer I've seen in a long ass time.