• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem (PC/XB1/PS4, EA/BioWare, Fall 2018) announced, full reveal at Microsoft conf

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
034_1920_jessevandijk_cosmowall.jpg

Exclusive concept art

If this was at Sony's conference, could've just scratched it off as another Destiny trailer. That looked blatant as hell.

I'll keep an eye out for it out of sheer curiosity but I'm not in EA's demographic.

Best wishes.

Floody

Pretty awful name, sound like a F2P arena shooter, not some big sci-fi action game to rival Destiny (this is that game right?). Looked interesting though, will wait to see more before judging it though.

I'm interested in it since its a new Bioware IP being revealed on new hardware but that teaser was the most uninspired trailer I've seen in a while.

I dont really know how anyone can be excited for bioware's IP/games considering how andromeda turned out - a glitchy ugly mess with horrible faces and bugs galore

Dabanton

Doesn't look exclusive but from the sound of it it won't hold back the Scorpio version which is good news.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy

Top Bottom