• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any chance that Zelda:TP (hehe I said TP) will be Revolution enhanced?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
this is like the 5th thread that has been posted on the EXACT same subject, my friend.

KingJ2002

well... it would make sense of all this exaggerated nonsense

revsword8wr.gif

koam

God's Hand said:
Not gonna happen. All Nintendo could really do is add higher-res textures, but even then space is limited on the GODs.

Nah, I'm talking stricly controller. They don't need to upgrade the graphics as its a Gamecube game.

Taker666

God's Hand said:
Not gonna happen. All Nintendo could really do is add higher-res textures, but even then space is limited on the GODs.

Well they could bump it from 30fps to 60fps...and probably add more grass.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i don't know why you'd consider swinging your arm around to do something that pushing a button would accomplish identically an "enhancement." it remains to be seen what the revolution controller will do in games designed for it, but retrofitting spastic controls to existing games is an obviously bad idea.

60 fps would be nice, though.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Who cares.

I do have a feeling that whenever this launches though, it will be the greatest Zelda ever and a masterpiece. They've been working on it since God knows when. The perfect game to end GC with.

Dragmire

drohne said:
i don't know why you'd consider swinging your arm around to do something that pushing a button would accomplish identically an "enhancement."
You're missing the point. Why couldn't there be technique involved? 3D control allows a lot more than a button could ever do. Why use a button to simulate an action when you can actually do it with a lot more precision and variation?

That said, such control wouldn't benefit Zelda in its current form, unless they're redesigning the combat in Twilight Princess. They should save this control for another game.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
drohne said:
i don't know why you'd consider swinging your arm around to do something that pushing a button would accomplish identically an "enhancement." it remains to be seen what the revolution controller will do in games designed for it, but retrofitting spastic controls to existing games is an obviously bad idea.

60 fps would be nice, though.

I'd be content with a quick flick of a wrist in a variety of directions in lieu of holding down one button, a direction, and plucking yet a third button. :)

Top Bottom