• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone see Kathy Griffin pretend to give Anderson Cooper a BJ last night on live TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Wouldn't you want a demonjob?
kathy_griffin_no_makeup_runyun_canyon.jpg

Hachimaki

I feel so bad for Anderson. I'm surprised he still agrees to do this NYE bash with her. She pretty much sexually harasses him every year.

Archer

They're hilarious together. Glad CNN gave them 2.5h.

Didn't know that Griffin and his mom, Gloria Vanderbilt, are bff.

Cyrillus

Poor dude looks like he's super uncomfortable but is trying his best to be a good sport.

Kathy seems to mistake that for "please continue to be an asshole!"

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Poor dude looks like he's super uncomfortable but is trying his best to be a good sport.
I felt that way the first year they did it, but they've been doing it for 6 years now. If he really felt that uncomfortable I'm sure they would have replaced Kathy with someone else by now.

I feel so bad for Anderson. I'm surprised he still agrees to do this NYE bash with her. She pretty much sexually harasses him every year.

They're really good friends in real life, and she and his mom hang out quite a bit, lol. Obviously Anderson plays along with it and I'm sure his team tells her to be herself, otherwise they wouldn't book her.

Cyrillus

I felt that way the first year they did it, but they've been doing it for 6 years now. If he really felt that uncomfortable I'm sure they would have replaced Kathy with someone else by now.

Ah I didn't realize that. Well then he's a decent actor!

Anderson Cooper is the man. He recently said he wears one pair of jeans and never washes them.

If it's good enough for Anderson Cooper, then dammit, it's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom