• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone see Kathy Griffin pretend to give Anderson Cooper a BJ last night on live TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fox has different shit, but it's the same colour.

So we agree it is all shit. Again, Reuters and AP do a hell of a job informing me. The only time I look at network news is when something like Sandy is going on and I want immediate visuals/reporting. It isn't only NYE that makes me feel that way about CNN. They are a shadow do who they used to be. Though I think market factors have forced such a shift.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I see two friends messing with each other live on TV.

"Where do we go from here?"
"Right here."

It was funny how no matter how many times she went at it, he blocked it every single time.

btrboyev

I see two friends messing with each other live on TV.

"Where do we go from here?"
"Right here."

It was funny how no matter how many times she went at it, he blocked it every single time.

except the first time where she totally kissed his crotch.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
This is why I stood up and applauded when Anderson came out. Finally he could openly start hanging out with Kathy Griffin and we could get great moments like this.

Just saying, it is hard to be the "News Leader" when you throw crap like that on your network. CNN has has an identity crisis for awhile, this is just another sign of it. I am sure some people think that it is funny and appropriate, I am not one of them.

dude it's a NYE show, it's not hard news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom