• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone see Kathy Griffin pretend to give Anderson Cooper a BJ last night on live TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row

Banned
This is why

jcVKcjoUyeS9d.png

x2_104eedbb

WHO COULD RESIST?

...it moved...

Carnby

A comment on that YouTube video summed it up. "She is the female version of Andy Dick." So true.

way more

Imagine if you swapped the sexes, then made the male Kathy Griffen a 7 foot, 280 pound, Italian mobster and the female Cooper was a preteen, japanese girl in a one piece bathing suit.

Then would we be laughing? This is why we need men right's advocates.

way more

gotta admit, every time I've ever been sexually harassed, I did laugh about it over beers later.

The oppressive power of the femmetocracy have enslaved your mind. What happened to you is not right, you poor man. When I finally make sexual contact with a women, it will be my choice, not hers. I am the man. To live in a world where I thought strange women could just come up to me, grind their she-butts on me, rub me with their soft, delicate (but wrong) hands, lightly graze my neck with their succubus lips, close enough that I could feel warm breath swirl in my ear (but breath from a person whose cognitive skills lack compared to mine.) That's not a world where proud, men-species should live.

Tuck

Gotta say, I really liked CNN's coverage. They didn't show any musical performance unfortunately, but the interaction between crazy Kathy and Anderson was great.

"Rhianna and One Direction in nine minutes - here live!"

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Kind of hard to take CNN seriously about anything when they put stuff like this on air. Though I hate Fox News' politics, I check them out when something newsworthy happens nowadays.

cDNA

The best part was when Psy and McHammer appeared out of nowhere and did not want to leave the stage.

Snake

Kathy's blowjob stunt was obnoxious but for the most part Kathy & Anderson were actually funny and entertaining last night. Light-years better than any of the other channels.

charsace

A comment on that YouTube video summed it up. "She is the female version of Andy Dick." So true.

No, not really. She's just a comedian. Most comedian do random shit just for the hell of it. Andy Dick is crazy to a point that most people don't aren't and won't get to.

dskillzhtown

It was new years eve. Lighten up.

Just saying, it is hard to be the "News Leader" when you throw crap like that on your network. CNN has has an identity crisis for awhile, this is just another sign of it. I am sure some people think that it is funny and appropriate, I am not one of them.

Dead Man

Just saying, it is hard to be the "News Leader" when you throw crap like that on your network. CNN has has an identity crisis for awhile, this is just another sign of it. I am sure some people think that it is funny and appropriate, I am not one of them.

Wait. You are boycotting (or whatever) CNN due to 'identity crisis', but give Fox a pass for all its shit content?

dskillzhtown

Wait. You are boycotting (or whatever) CNN due to 'identity crisis', but give Fox a pass for all its shit content?

Let me know the last time someone acted like they were attempting a bj on Fox? What about CNBC? CNN doesn't know wtf they want to be. It has been that way for awhile. As I said in my post, when there is breaking news or some kind of emergency I will switch it to Fox or CNBC. I won't turn to CNN because I have no trust in how serious they will take the event. Just a preference.

Generally I don't look at any network for daily news, I read AP or Reuters for that.

way more

To all of you that defend this, and think it's "funny." What if she had done this to the corpse of JFK and it was during the 9/11 attack and all you could watch on CNN was her blowing our most beloved president's corpse when you just wanted to find out if we were still safe.

Would it be funny then? And it's not funny now.

Dead Man

Let me know the last time someone acted like they were attempting a bj on Fox? What about CNBC? CNN doesn't know wtf they want to be. It has been that way for awhile. As I said in my post, when there is breaking news or some kind of emergency I will switch it to Fox or CNBC. I won't turn to CNN because I have no trust in how serious they will take the event. Just a preference.

Generally I don't look at any network for daily news, I read AP or Reuters for that.

Fox has different shit, but it's the same colour.

To all of you that defend this, and think it's "funny." What if she had done this to the corpse of JFK and it was during the 9/11 attack and all you could watch on CNN was her blowing our most beloved president's corpse when you just wanted to find out if we were still safe.

Damn mac you've been on a roll lately.

Outstanding.

Dead Man

Amazing post.

Never thought post of the year would come so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom