• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Rudy Giuliani the favorite for Secretary of State

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:10 p.m.

Rudy Giuliani is the favorite to be secretary of state in Donald Trump's administration.

That's according to a senior Trump official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the source isn't authorized to speak on the record.

The official says there's no real competition for the job and that it's the former New York mayor's if he wants it.

1-620x336.jpg

https://apnews.com/47a9a2746880440093ad542941150dd5/The-Latest:-Giuliani-the-favorite-for-secretary-of-state?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
wow

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
You're going from Clinton and Kerry, to this? Oh Jesus, America's image by the end of Trump administration's is going to be charred.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Hard to imagine Trump being a peaceful president with Giuliani as SoS.

Hey Donny, Rudy said you're a fattie and he's only pretending to be your friend to use the White House Nintendo. I'll share my lunchable with you if you make me Secretary of State instead.

Damerman

oh my god. this is top 3 worst things about this administration if true. How do we go from John Kerry(where is his nobel peace prize BTW) to the most pessimistic and cynical fucker out there?

this is devastating.

Toxi

Banned
I can't tell whether this is better or worse than Bolton. They're both awful for different reasons.

It's not even funny how clear it is that Trump has no idea what these jobs actually entail or who is qualified to fill them, so they're all people he knows and/or who sucked up to him. He has no other friends, and he figures that his friends need to be rewarded or are the best people. He obviously never really thought about filling these seats before the election, and now he's just looking around the room going, "Gosh... uh.... shit, Rudy? Newt? Steve? You guys can do something, right?"

That, or they're random establishment people that guys like Pence and Priebus recommend to him, and he just rubber stamps them because thinking about it too much is hard.

Him and Duterte are gonna be best buddies though I can already tell.

"Jeez they let you actually murder all your homeless and drug addicts? I had to send mine to Jersey or jail!"

Jarmel

Banned
It's not even funny how clear it is that Trump has no idea what these jobs actually entail or who is qualified to fill them, so they're all people he knows and/or who sucked up to him. He has no other friends, and he figures that his friends need to be rewarded or are the best people. He obviously never really thought about filling these seats before the election, and now he's just looking around the room going, "Gosh... uh.... shit, Rudy? Newt? Steve? You guys can do something, right?"

That, or they're random establishment people that guys like Pence and Priebus recommend to him, and he just rubber stamps them because thinking about it too much is hard.

So far he hasn't really picked any establishment people. Everybody selected at this point are just the regular sycophants.

geomon

Will he have secret service agents pick up his mistresses like he did when he was governor of New York? Maybe now he can have a mistress in every country he visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom