• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ape Escape 2, Dark Cloud 2, and Twisted Metal: Black rated for PS4 in Europe

xrnzaaas

That's great news. I never owned a PS2 so I'll gladly play Twisted Metal Black. This was one of my favorite series on PS One.

I'm thinking at this point it'll be announced in a Playstation Blog post

Would make sense for it to be at PSX more than any other conference but the Star Wars voucher still throws everything off. If those aren't available right when people buy the console people are going to bitch, especially if it's supposed to be a surprise and the card just says "availability TBA"

Unless they just make them say STAR WARS Classics and then when PSX rolls around they say "you may have noticed that a few Star Wars titles blah blah blah, well now we're proud to announce that this was the first taste of PS2 classics on PS4"

delSai

Despite a Tekken 7 trailer that was all about Nostalgia lol.

And boy did this work for me. Even though i dont care about it anymore, Tekken is one of my favorite childhood games for sure.

Not to mention that Tekken is more connected to PS1 than SF ever was. The Sony rep. needs his facts checked lol.

Yeah, that was a bit weird. Tekken = PS, for sure. But when i think Street Fighter i think SNES.

Top Bottom