• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Atlus should make the Demon's Souls WT pure black for April Fools without telling anyone, that could be a fun prank.

Rainier

Galvanise_ said:
The BBC years ago (1957) put out a program about growing spaghetti trees. Loads of people rang in asking for seeds or advice. It was on one of the Panorama program, probably one of the most serious programs on the network.
That one is my all time favorite. YouTube vid :lol

EzLink

Banned
Yay retarded lie day! If nothing else its fun to see people put so much effort into pranks that any intelligent person will know is clearly a prank

Yet even still the masses are fooled regularly

Should be fun

AndyD

aka andydumi
I was playing some game the other day and I found an easter egg.

So I was wondering if anyone ever asked developers if they put in Easter Eggs or hidden things that were never found by players, or it took a long time.

Anyone know of any easter eggs or April fools things that people never got?

Mandoric

Banned
Einbroch said:
A company needs to reveal a major game on April Fools Day, only to have it not be a joke.

Everyone will claim shenanigans. Then the website will still be up April 2nd, and people will be confused. Then April 3rd the company will put out a press release saying the game is real, and GAF will explode.

This was the Square-Enix merger. I don't think it's possible to outdo that.

Irem's entry is awesome, as usual. Wonder if there's anything hidden in the right answers to the enquete. :lol

Mandoric said:
This was the Square-Enix merger. I don't think it's possible to outdo that.

Irem's entry is awesome, as usual. Wonder if there's anything hidden in the right answers to the enquete. :lol

Someone care to explain the Irem one for us non japanese speakers?

Razor210

DrForester said:
AprilFools.gif
:lol :lol :lol :lol

icecream

Public Health Threat

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
JWong said:
Holy crap! I thought it was April 1st already. :lol

I think the ps3 updated is the bigger April's fool i ever saw :lol

Ashes

Banned
click on the ^ to select resolution. You'll see they have something higher then hd.
Separately, google home page has animal translater... :lol

Vitet

Ashes1396 said:
click on the ^ to select resolution. You'll see they have something higher then hd.

I see 720p, 480p and 360p...

Arucardo

Ashes1396 said:
Not working here yet, I'll check it tomorrow :D

Pretty obvious though no-one seems to have noticed yet but the youtube joke is in effect. It has been redesigned to resemble Facebook.

Arucardo

That youtube thing doesn't seem to be working for everyone yet, I'm in GMT +2 and it's still not working. Can't be bothered to remove cookies or stuff for it though.

mclem

Looking at Mailenstein's picture, are Youtube sending a message to one of Nintendo's rivals about the awesomeness of SMG2?

YouTubeOnSMG2.png

Top Bottom