• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April PS+ Games Announced (Never Alone, Killzone Mercenary, Dishonored)

Foshy

Really happy about Never Alone. Been close to buying it a few times but never went through with it, so that's cool.

Meh month for me since I already own KZM and I don't really feel like going back to PS3 for ''AAA'' games unless the Dishonored port is like, REALLY good or something.

Coppanuva

Killzone Mercenary? Awesome, been wanting to play a multiplayer shooter for a few days now, should scratch that itch nicely.

Omikaru

Already have Killzone: Mercenary, and I played Dishonored on PC years ago. Besides that, delighted with this month.

WoolyNinja

Was happy to have bought Never Alone as I loved every minute of it - so anyone who hasn't played it should at least check it out!

I'm very excited about Killzone on Vita!

Decent month, one of the weaker in recent memory however. That's inevitable though.

Tower of Guns looks pretty cool at least.

ChrisD

Swwweeeet. Almost bought Killzone so many times, but my memory card was too small. By the time I upgraded it didn't go on sale anymore!

...though my memory card is still too low on space to download it. At least I'll have it for whenever.

Hexa

Amazing month. I think I'll play everything (except maybe MonsterBag). Dishonored especially WOOHOO!!!
And I guess this shows that the stuff about how Dishonored got pulled because publishers were beginning to dislike PS+ and GWG was bullshit.

18-Volt

Nice. Only have one of those games, I always wanted to try Dishonored.

KZ: Mercenary being Plus game is good. Online is going to be so crowded!

upselo

Neo Member
I already have Dishonored, but happy others can get their hands on this awesome game!
I've almost bought Killzone Mercenary recently after trying on my brother's Vita and loving it, so awesome.
Legitimately curios about Never Alone and Tower of Guns, been hearing good things about both!

Not bad. Killzone: Mercenary is a really solid game for Vita (pretty much the last big-budget Vita title and a better Killzone than Shadow Fall), and I've been looking forward to Never Alone so I'm all in for that. The rest of the entries don't seem that interesting to me, though Dishonored is pretty sweet (already own it on PC).

Coppanuva

Decent month, one of the weaker in recent memory however. That's inevitable though.

Tower of Guns looks pretty cool at least.

I play it on PC sometimes, it's good fun in short bursts. It's an "FPS Roguelike", so you choose your gun and get some powerups as you go through rooms shooting tons of enemies, chaotic and fun. It's fast-paced too, definitely worth a few runs at the very least.

Mesoian

Really happy about Never Alone. Been close to buying it a few times but never went through with it, so that's cool.

Same. I'm a little torn, I really did want to support those guys. Video games with actual meaningful cultural ties is something very rare.

Eh, I'll double dip out of principle.

shit, i kept regretting not spending $9 on KZM early last year and now it's free. I won, i beat the system

and never alone was on my steam wishlist. I'm excited and stuff

I was planning on buying Never Alone when it comes to Wii U, but I guess not anymore. This has happened a few times, actually. Sony's freebies are making it harder for me to continue to support Nintendo.

Top Bottom