• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

somedevil

Am I the only one reading this part on the same article:

Update 9/11 5:06 PM ET: WWE issued the following statement: "WWE conducted a thorough investigation and has determined that Nhooph Al-Areebi's (aka Jasmin) Twitter account was used without her knowledge when she was 16 and 17 years old. Jasmin remains apologetic for any offensive remarks that were made."

tC4HiOt.jpg

I wonder what the piece of shit thinks of having to job to the infinitely more talented Ember Moon every fucking night.

Terrible.

You're really missing the point I think. This is a storyline thing, not actual racist stuff.

tumblr_olefvpVycM1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

Zach

Stone Cold podcast really wore thin on me last year. Haven't listened since.

I unsubscribed after some weird gun talk with his pal who is sometimes on. Now I just keep the occasional eye out for guests I care about. And I skip the opening when I listen.

Zach

Those episodes with Ted Fowler are the worst.

Oh, I think it was shortly after San Bernardino. It wasn't a fun listen.

Edit: Yup:

I made the mistake of listening to one of his podcasts with Ted Fowler because the description said they talked about something interesting (I don't remember what... probably WCW-related >_>). And I ended up really turned off because they talked about gun rights and shooting people and the death penalty and it was just ugliness. It was right after the San Bernardino shooting, I believe. Not a fun time.

Kaladin

I unsubscribed after some weird gun talk with his pal who is sometimes on. Now I just keep the occasional eye out for guests I care about. And I skip the opening when I listen.

That's how I treat any wrestling podcast these days. Only ones I'll throw on regardless of what they discuss are The Taz Show and The Law.

Zach

I like this oversaturation of all things wrestling, though. As soon as the chronological journey is complete, I'll never want to think about wrestling again.

Zach

What's the end game? I mean we already made it to the Whitehouse.

I don't know what you're talking about, jmdajr, but I'm referring to watching every PPV through WrestleMania 30 (that's about when I started back, yeah? Didn't the Network come into existence around then?). I'm about to start SummerSlam 2009.

Kaladin

Has anyone read the NXT book yet?

Is it any good? I'm getting a copy of it soon from Amazon. They had a good deal on it used.

Mahonay

Banned
That's the tweet where the "she claims she didn't have control of the account" part comes in. IG may have been the same, I guess. Just trying to deal in facts as much as we can.
Absolute bullshit, because she would have deleted it after regaining control of her account. Don't be so gullible.

Kaladin

I don't know what you're talking about, jmdajr, but I'm referring to watching every PPV through WrestleMania 30 (that's about when I started back, yeah? Didn't the Network come into existence around then?). I'm about to start SummerSlam 2009.

Oh Summerslam 2009 and what could have been if Jeff Hardy had stayed straight and in WWE.

punk_hardymbo0mvXs0O1qzx70zo1_1280_crop_exact.jpg

Top Bottom