• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

G-Fex

The G-Fex experiment has failed, time to throw you down the card, in the end you were more of a Swagger than a um...Del Rio? no, Miz? no, well someone with a successful push.

Jade1.png

We've got our new Ryback!

WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT G-FEX?

Striker

Watching the first video from the King of the Ring on Netflix. Bobby Heenan did the first two matches, but he is simply the best.

- Bam Bam vs. Bret Hart
- Yokozuna vs. Hulk Hogan
- Owen Hart vs. Razor Ramon
- Jerry Lawler vs. Bret Hart
- Goldust vs. Ahmed Johnson
- Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Jake The Snake Roberts

Will try to catch the other two later this week.

zychi

Banned
any gaffers looking to go to extreme rules in chicago? i have an extra ticket i'm willing to sell at face value. buddy backed out and ticketmaster doesn't do returns. hit me up with a pm if anyone is

e: its section 204, even with the ramp.

Yep, haven't watched an episode of Long Island Iced Z since WWE took it over. Hope they fire they guy, then he can put out some really entertaining episodes.

check out the Ryback image on the front page of wwe.com. classic.

Also, Kofi Kingston on twitter:

lol

This?

20120420_LARGE_Ryback_L.jpg

Also talking about nerd stuff on twitter doesn't help your career Kofi. Should talk about the protein shake you just pounded or the weight you just benched. If it's low make up a number like 350. Then you might start winning some matches.

I feel a Kane squash match in Kofi's future.
Well if so he should use his music controlling powers to play this during his match as a follow up to Kofi's tweet.

Orton obviously hates Geno like the rest of us. Now I don't know how to feel about STUPIDgate.
Just what i'd expect from Seviper Randy Orton.

Oh god what is that Ryback article about, he apparently also has the powers of Sid, Bam Bam Bigelow and JBL on top of Goldberg and Warrior.

Striker

WWE has a new article up looking at Ryback's domination. They point out that the SmackDown Superstar "channels" a group of former WWE Superstars.

They list Goldberg, The Ultimate Warrior, JBL, Psycho Sid and the late Bam Bam Bigelow as WWE Legends that live within Ryback "as he paves a destructive path where mere mortals fear to tread."
wat

Kaladin

Hogan has been at it on twitter.....

First he tells a fan that going live each week would solve 75% of their problems.....then...

Getting my head really wrapped around the fan business requests and how to transition Impact Wrestling beyond the Mania,attitude era,nwo era

Not just grow in a black beard or just switch a title or just verbally say were changing,I'm talking about really changing to foundation to

Put Wrestling in a whole new era,I know I came up with the idea,I'm gonna really flush it out before I drop the bomb on you Maniacs.Crazy HH

Crazy HH is his new gimmick, it's like Joker Sting but weirder.

He's been having Brooke Hogan appear at the ppvs for a reason. Bet he's trying to get her into the knockouts division. Brooke Hogan and Garrett Bischoff running wild on TNA! Seriously, has Hulk Hogan ever had a good wrestling idea? I can't think of anything. Going live isn't going to solve 75% of their problems either. Going live on the road to different cities every week would help though, but they still need to book an enthralling show. Right now there isn't a hook to grab people in to watch from week to week.

RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hei-DENreich
Heidenreich
Hei-DENreich
Heidenreich
Hei-DENreich
Heidenreich
Hei-DENreich
Heidenreich
Hei-DENreich
Heidenreich

RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK
RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BACK

Surprised they haven't started piping in chants, since he's on a taped show.

Weren't people marking out over Goldberg a few pages back?

You guys are gonna love Ryback. He's 10x the mythical powerhouse that old Billy was.

I will say that Ryback has been showing some intensity and he definitely has some power behind his moves. He'll be world champ within 6 months. Wouldn't be surprised if they have Daniel Bryan beat Sheamus and then have Ryback pin him in 8 seconds at the next ppv to make it the shortest title match ever or whatever dumb goal they were trying to do at Mania.

the punk/jericho alcohol angle is so bad. SD now competes with the new Cartoon Planet on CN, I keep flipping back to that. wish they had brought Space Ghost back, though

I'm still catching up to the thread, but this is basically what I was thinking during the first hour of SD. Cartoon Planet has been hit or miss for me, though. Some of the stuff they brought back to the block was golden, but others just don't seem to hold up as well; Cow and Chicken is the worst offender to me, and I used to love that show to Pork Butt™-shaped pieces. I miss Space Ghost too, if only because he used to narrate those little clips from Ultra Seven as if they were fanmail.

You know what? Despite that terrible season its still better than the past smackdowns I caught.

I hope you all go to the shadow realm where you're forced to watch the triple h walkout episode of Raw over and over again.

A fate worse than death being sent to the other dimension; honestly, you could just force us to watch that episode and my face would melt from the lack of confidence.

But I want to chime in on something you said earlier, G-Fex. I've dabbled in indie stuff on my own from time to time, but in the past I usually stayed away from the WWE unless I had someone else to watch it with. I watched it in the late '90s with my cousin, then from '05-'08 with friends from high school, and from '10 'till now with some other friends I made. And you can imagine how much more fun it is watching their shows with WrassleGAF.

But, truth be told, I'm not sure if I'd watch it on my own, especially now. It would be so frustrating that I don't think I could stomach it.

check out the Ryback image on the front page of wwe.com. classic.

This?
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_full/public/ep/image/2012/04/20120420_LARGE_Ryback_L.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA they're not even trying to hide their intentions

Top Bottom