• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I don't think the Ascension are bad, they are just boring. Bad is like Mojo. Mojo is bad. Plus, the Ascension haven't been in a non-squash match in a long time. They aren't THAT terrible. But then again, I also kind of like Corey Graves, so what do I know?

Go for it. I've missed the past few SHINE events, but they've always been worth my money in the past. The top 5 matches all look excellent;

. Ivelisse (c) vs Saraya Knight
. Leva Bates & Mia Yim (c) vs Madison Eagles & Evie
. Allysin Kay vs Jessicka Havok
. Mercedes Martinez vs Serena Deep
. Amazing Kong vs Nikki Storm

I'll probably have to catch it on VOD, as the 9PM EST start time makes it difficult for EU viewers.

Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So the Royal Rumble in 1990
•Perfect was supposed to win. Hogan decided he wanted to win
•Hogan eliminates Ultimate Warrior instead of helping him
•Hogan back rakes and chokes Barbarian

REAL AMERICAN HERO!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching more old stuff.

Sandow will never be a 10th as good as Genius. Sandow's pretty good, but Lanny is SO much better. Sandow didn't even have a scroll.

Marvel

could never
I may be wrong but I kind of remember Sandow having a scroll graphic in his entrance nameplate... not the same though. A scroll in his hand with a red wax seal would be marvelous.

Hoak wishes he could be as real of an American as Zeb.

Zeb could teach him the ways.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WMIV intro was so fucking sick
WWFWrestleManiaIV1988logo.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
It's 5am, just got out of work because people like eating bread for Easter and I had to make 21 different kinds which takes for fucking ever, I missed TNA and I have class in a few hours.
Fuck you Easter
Fuck you Jesus

Hasney

It's 5am, just got out of work because people like eating bread for Easter and I had to make 21 different kinds which takes for fucking ever, I missed TNA and I have class in a few hours.
Fuck you Easter
Fuck you Jesus

Do you bitches eat hot cross buns over there for Easter, or is that some weird British thing? If not, is Easter just the bread holiday?

Hasney

If Jesus came back, wouldn't he be pissed off that everyones eating buns with crosses on them? "Oh, I came back for your sins and you're all celebrating how I died. WHAT IN THE FUCK PEOPLE".

Then Vince would probably sign him. WWE Vince. I'm not sure he'd be a legitshook.com contributor.

Tonight on NXT: Jesus takes on Mojo Rawley.

It worked out about $15 a show for last year's tournament, so I'd expect the price to be $180 at most this year. It's still a crazy amount to spend on iPPVs, but the quality of last year's tournament was undeniable. Hopefully there will be a better deal for people buying the full package this year, though.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think this is the first time I actually saw Vince break down on camera.

That's just so weird.

Kaladin

In case you guys missed it last night, I have retired from making OTs. This or May (whichever came first) was to be my last thread but I didn't get to make it as someone else was already on it. No worries, yall would have probably hated it anyway.

Enjoy the responsibility.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, the crowd for the first Survivor Series fucking EXPLODES for Jake's DDT

I also like how the Jumping Bomb Angels just completely outclass every other woman on this match. By about a degree of a thousand

Aiii

So not worth it
I was watching the Ultimate Warrior doc on the Network, heartbreaking stuff.

And tbh Sandman, I still don't understand why you were making ALL the OT's in the first place, so good on you for stepping back and taking a rest.

BHZ Mayor

If Jesus came back, wouldn't he be pissed off that everyones eating buns with crosses on them? "Oh, I came back for your sins and you're all celebrating how I died. WHAT IN THE FUCK PEOPLE".

Then Vince would probably sign him. WWE Vince. I'm not sure he'd be a legitshook.com contributor.

Tonight on NXT: Jesus takes on Mojo Rawley.

Actually, Jesus would probably be pushed into a feud with Vince to avenge his father's and HBK's loss to Vince and Shane.

She's pretty, but she's also very bland. Granted she is new and can improve, but she does have previous broadcast experience so there is no reason she should be that stiff on camera.
Yep. She's cute but stiff. Stiffer than me when seeing Renee Young at Mania.

antonz

Just finished Warrior doc. Good stuff. WWE has an amazing production staff to get stuff of this quality turned out as quick as it was. That last 15 minutes or so is some super emotional stuff

It does not help that the Ascension havent had a meaningful tag match since they beat Neville/Graves. It has been a murders row of jobbers for months.

I think the NXT crowd are starting to pull me into their matches. Them chanting "One more time!" for a kick to the ribs or a shoulder block because the Ascension constantly use the same move 3 times in a row is pretty great. They'll die in front of the RAW audience though.

I like women's wrestling, but I've never watched SHINE or SHIMMER. Should I order the SHINE event tomorrow GAF?

The only thing that's irked me with Shine as of late is they always book Havok in brutal matches which are utterly ruined by bullshit finishes, it's been happening for about 6 months. Other than that the cards are usually fun, I'm really looking forward to the Nikki vs Kong match because Nikki character shines when she's the underdog who's deluded that she's far superior to her opponent.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I'm watching Legends House for some reason.

Jesus Christ, Jimmy Hart, why would you wear a WWF scratch logo shirt when you know they'll have to blur it out? SMH.

Marvel

could never
Jimmy is old he probably forgot.

Just finished watching NXT, holy shit at Camacho actually winning a match.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Jimmy is old he probably forgot.

Just finished watching NXT, holy shit at Camacho actually winning a match by dominating Oliver on his return from that knee injury lol. WB son! JOB.

It's also kinda funny that Jimmy is older than almost everyone else on the show, but somehow looks way younger than all of them. He aged really well.

Marvel

could never
It's also kinda funny that Jimmy is older than almost everyone else on the show, but somehow looks way younger than all of them. He aged really well.

Certainly has! Jimmy looks great, good genes and less punishment in a wrestling ring will do that.

Zach

Gah dang it, SummerSlam 1990. I'm trying to like you but how is that possible when you follow a Crush (Demolition) promo with a Brother Love segment? So bad.

Oh, great. It's evil Sergeant Slaughter in the Brother Love segment.

Edit: Jesus Christ. Duggan and Volkoff... singing God Bless America, no less. I hate my life.

Top Bottom