• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archie Comics to introduce first gay character

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdjamm

bishoptl said:
SausageSaga.jpg
zhfs.gif

wRATH2x

Banned
Archie comics seem like good wholesome fun to me, even with the many "unintentional" gay stuff. You don't see a lot of that anymore.

I'm surprised it was never made into a live action movie though. I guess it'll be hard to believe some teenagers not doing it though.

DonMigs85

wRATH2x said:
Archie comics seem like good wholesome fun to me, even with the many "unintentional" gay stuff. You don't see a lot of that anymore.

I'm surprised it was never made into a live action movie though. I guess it'll be hard to believe some teenagers not doing it though.
v28610tumku.jpg

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
ConfusingJazz said:
Archie isn't gay. He is just a cheating rat bastard that has strung along two women for the better part of 80 years.

Jughead has never shown any sexual preference one way or the other, except may to food. In fact, if someone said there was a comic of him fucking a double cheeseburger, I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm not familiar with this sex act.
Not sure i should google, YOW!

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
PR from Archie Comics.com

"The introduction of Kevin is just about keeping the world of Archie Comics current and inclusive. Archie's hometown of Riverdale has always been a safe world for everyone. It just makes sense to have an openly gay character in Archie comic books," stated Archie Comics Co- CEO, Jon Goldwater.

v202_600x922-thumb-350x537-1281.jpg

Looks like Veronica is in for a comeuppance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom