• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AV Club: The 22 best minor characters on TV right now

Is Gina Linetti minor though? She's part of the main cast.
This was my first thought. Automatically should be stricken from it.
lol I didn't expect to see Thirsty on the list.

K6rOuHR.gif
He really stepped up from just being a scummy lackey in S2. Actually gained a lot more of his own agency and presence.

Leunam

I like Senator Furlong, but the Will abuse was a bit much this season :(

It's a small part of why I couldn't finish this latest season. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive but it seemed like everyone's verbal abuse levels got cranked up super high to where it's not funny anymore. Furlong and Serena were awesome before but now it feels out of control.

Richard Splett should've gotten the vote, but maybe not in first place.

DarkKyo

I love that bit where he thought Bob's last name was Burgers.

Hahaha that was great.

My favorite Teddy bit of all time is in season 1 when Linda is hosting the bed and breakfast and rents Louise's room out to him causing her to spray his pillow with beetle pheromones. Everything that follows after that is comedic genius. I love when they have to play charades with him about what he wants to eat because his face has swelled to the point where he can only mumble incoherently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbU5LsjLLQ4

ErMerGerd

Neo Member
Hahaha that was great.

My favorite Teddy bit of all time is in season 1 when Linda is hosting the bed and breakfast and rents Louise's room out to him causing her to spray his pillow with beetle pheromones. Everything that follows after that is comedic genius. I love when they have to play charades with him about what he wants to eat because his face has swelled to the point where he can only mumble incoherently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbU5LsjLLQ4
My wife and I quote this bit to each other literally anytime we get burgers.

Top Bottom