• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are Android/Samsung tablets any good?

Karmic Raze

I am in the market for a tablet and while I love iPads, I was considering an Android tablet. Particularly a Samsung one like the S5e. It has a Super AMOLED display, I think, so that’s a HUGE win right there.
But are they even worth it when compared to iPads? Should I get a Samsung tablet or just go the obvious route and get an iPad? Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Also, do they have any good photo editing apps on Android? I have an iPhone, so... I was curious because I like to make avatars, cropping and sharpening and whatnot for the forums I frequent. Nothing more than that, though.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Have both and much prefer the iPad over my Galaxy Tab S6.
I find android to be more of a buggy mess compared to ios, both have excellent screens.
Maybe it’s my own personal preference but iPads are my go to tablets

Karmic Raze

Have both and much prefer the iPad over my Galaxy Tab S6.
I find android to be more of a buggy mess compared to ios, both have excellent screens.
Maybe it’s my own personal preference but iPads are my go to tablets

Which iPad do you have?

Also, Blade, which Samsung tablets do you consider the high end ones?

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
The Tab S6 is amazing, best android tablet on the market. Imo it’s comparable to the iPad as a tablet, the problem is it costs like twice as much.

I’ve got a Tab S6 and a latest gen iPad 10.2 and love them both.

Last edited:

Leopold

After trying most of them, I would say that a regular iPad will beat any Android tablet at this point. 650 USD is too much.

Top Bottom