• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkane's next game may be announced on The Game Awards

Dazraell

In case if anyone missed this announcement, Arkane's new game is Marvel's Blade

In Marvel’s Blade, Eric Brooks is the legendary Daywalker, half-man, half-vampire torn between the warm society of the living and the rushing power of the undead. From Bethesda and Arkane Lyon, the studio that brought you Dishonored and “DEATHLOOP”, Marvel’s Blade is a mature, single-player, third-person game set in the heart of Paris, now in development in collaboration with Marvel Games.

Didn't their games had lukewarm sales despite being good? (except Redfall) Like Dishonored 2 didn't even hit the first one numbers. I personally love the Dishonored series but I imagine Redfall would set them back heavily.
Not sure about dishonored, but deathloop had over 5 million players, seems like good sales to me, but who knows if it was profitable. As for Redfall, not sure what that has to do with this at all. That’s from a different developer.

ManaByte

motherfuckers-always-trying-to-ice-skate-uphill.gif
Excited Wesley Snipes GIF by BBQ Films

Laptop1991

Dishonored 2 had low sales, Dishonored 1 sold well for a new game, Dishonored 2 was an awful port on PC and Harvey Smith had to publicly apologise for it and it took months to make it into a playable state which affected sales and reputation even though Dishonored 2 is a great game, the first game wasn't a sales failure like people keep saying,

Top Bottom