• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Army of Two screens (PSP)

gcubed

Pein said:
if it plays like liberation chances are it could be really good

first thing i thought of looking at the screens... it looks like liberation, if it plays like that, i 'm allllll over it

SmokyDave

That looks even better than I expected. The bullet pattern of the helicopter said it all, this is a proper top down shooter. Nice to see characters from Dead Space and Dantes Inferno, for the multiplayer presumably.

looks fun! Now I just wish they'd start releasing PSP games at $25 price points instead of $40.

I just can't bring myself to spend $40 on a psp game

faridmon

outunderthestars said:
looks fun! Now I just wish they'd start releasing PSP games at $25 price points instead of $40.

I just can't bring myself to spend $40 on a psp game
wiat like 2 weeks,and then the price will drop to $25?

Barrett2

Looks awesome. I just started playing Killzone Liberation & it's a blast, great way to put a shooter on a PSP. If this is comparable; day 1 for me.

mm04

Damn this looks pretty good. Like others have said already, I really liked Killzone Liberation as well, but I could never finish the last downloadable episode as my thumbs just couldn't take it anymore. I see the same fate for me with this game if I decide to buy it.

theBishop

Banned
mm04 said:
Damn this looks pretty good. Like others have said already, I really liked Killzone Liberation as well, but I could never finish the last downloadable episode as my thumbs just couldn't take it anymore. I see the same fate for me with this game if I decide to buy it.

Also, Guerilla was hella late with that stuff. Based on that experience, I half expect a KZ2 coop patch to come October 2010.

Wow, wasn't expecting to be so interested in this! Trailer looks great :) Like the original, I'll be waiting for the HD version to come down in price before buying, but if the demo is as fun as the trailer makes this look, I will definitely go with the PSP version first.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I just played the demo and thought it was amazing. Actually replayed it a couple times throughout my commute this morning because it was so good. Definitely going to pick this one up. :D
...but I still have no interest in the PS3/360 version

Xater

It's more interesting than the console game but I am still not impressed. The framerate in the demo was horrible. The game was chugging with just 4 dudes on screen.

The top down design was an awesome idea. It just sucks no ones going to be play it since the PSP is gone with the wind these days.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Xater said:
It's more interesting than the console game but I am still not impressed. The framerate in the demo was horrible. The game was chugging with just 4 dudes on screen.
Were you using an overclocked PSP? That can often make a world of difference and might help here.

Top Bottom