• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development Season 4: The Bluths are making new mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

I'm starting to hate the fact that Netflix isn't available over here ever more.

Try Hola unblocker.

I missed so many gags on first view. The titles are amazing at time. 'Best man for the Gob' or 'Justice is blind' are nothing short of brilliance.

Zeppu

Try Hola unblocker.

I missed so many gags on first view. The titles are amazing at time. 'Best man for the Gob' or 'Justice is blind' are nothing short of brilliance.

You're only on your second view? Second viewing turns the excellent show into a mindblowingly awesome show. I almost envy you, but I keep finding new stuff on the current (7 or 8th) viewing albeit much less.

mj1108

Which reminds me, what ever happened to that Arrested Development documentary that those fans had been working on for years? Could this be it?

Nope, this isn't it.

The documentary guys just had a kickstarter to pay licensing fees to be able to use pictures/material from the show. They achieved the goal. Now the wait is on....

Fireblend

Banned
So should we expect the road to season 4 to become available today to watch...?

It better. The twitter pic teasers pointed towards today, no? If not that, something other than a thumbnail-less placeholder better appear today, or I'll be seriously let down.

TUSR

Banned
Im on my 5+ watch through of the show and I keep finding subtle things ive missed.

o7GYO8O.png

Taken from r/ArrestedDevelopment

Another for example: http://www.reddit.com/r/arresteddevelopment/comments/1bdjnv/a_study_buster_took_part_in/

This one is a 'holy fuck' moment.

Zebra

Nope, this isn't it.

The documentary guys just had a kickstarter to pay licensing fees to be able to use pictures/material from the show. They achieved the goal. Now the wait is on....

I feel like the wait has been on for a while :lol I used to periodically check on it to see when it would come out and it seemed to keep getting delayed. I had given up on ever actually seeing it. But that's good news to hear.

The guys over at Reddit did some analysis of the meta-tags. Looks like whatever it is it's about 11 minutes long. Unfortunately, the only date found was 2013-04-23. We're gonna be waiting a little while yet folks

oTE3IwS.gif

Damn! Well I hope something happens today. My thirst for AD must be quenched.

TUSR

Banned
I don't know about you guys, but having an almost official date when we first get a glimpse at AD is more than enough for me.

Its been about 7 fucking years of limbo.

big ander

Huh? You're really reaching. I'm just stating my opinion of it. Your retort is, well yeah, it's suppose to be like that! Okay...

bwah but I don't...you reached first! this is the stupidest back and forth I've had on gaf. you said "this marketing campaign is unsubtle" I said "well duh" you said "well duh" I said "yeah...duh" and now I feel like we've collectively made the world so exponentially stupider that I I don't think anyone can justify the existence of the internet any more. shut it the fuck down

Zebra

bwah but I don't...you reached first! this is the stupidest back and forth I've had on gaf. you said "this marketing campaign is unsubtle" I said "well duh" you said "well duh" I said "yeah...duh" and now I feel like we've collectively made the world so exponentially stupider that I I don't think anyone can justify the existence of the internet any more. shut it the fuck down

CXjnQHr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom