• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow crossover in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/19/cw-crossover-arrow-flash-legends-tomorrow-supergirl

Now that Supergirl has moved to The CW, the network is gearing up for an epic four-way crossover with Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Ahead of its upfront presentation on Thursday, CW chief Mark Pedowitz touted Supergirl’s move from CBS to The CW. “Just imagine what our superhero crossover episode is going to look like come December,” he told reporters, later following up by calling the event “our biggest one ever.”
Now that Supergirl is where it is supposed to be on CW I hope this crossover is like a Crisis event and merges the two universes.

Send to the Phantom Zone if old.

Berlanti was chomping at the bit for this, I'm sure.

Just makes it all the more ridiculous comparing to how the whole thing started.

Penguin

Has TV ever done a 4-show crossover before?

Two happens of course

I've seen an odd 3-show crossover before, but can't think of many 4 and up

Joni

One single cross-over between four shows like this. I need to take that week off work to live this.

In a couple of years when the ratings start to falter for the shows they should merge them into one big Justice Society of America show or something.

We've got:
Green Arrow
The Flash
Supergirl
Mr. Terrific
The Atom
Hawkgirl
Speedy
Vibe
Firestorm
White Canary
Martian Manhunter
Captain Cold
Heatwave
Rip Hunter
Spartan
Vixen
Katana

Maybe throw in Constantine too.

Slayven

0208_3firemen.gif

GCQuinton

Has TV ever done a 4-show crossover before?

Two happens of course

I've seen an odd 3-show crossover before, but can't think of many 4 and up

Don't think there has ever been a 4-show one, but with the Chicago (Fire, Med, PD, Law) shows and SVU we may possibly get a 5-show one soon.

Penguin

In a couple of years when the ratings start to falter for the shows they should merge them into one big Justice Society of America show or something.

We've got:
Green Arrow
The Flash
Supergirl
Mr. Terrific
The Atom
Hawkgirl
Speedy
Vibe
Firestorm
White Canary
Martian Manhunter
Captain Cold
Heatwave
Rip Hunter

Don't forget Vixen and Katanna isn't dead.

Okingjrr

Can't wait for zero plot advancement and meaningful character development.
I like the shenanigans in crossover episodes

ZeroX03

Banned

That's the dream. As of last year the JSA name is off limits unfortunately. We'll see where the film universe lands.

how are they going to explain supergirl, she's in another earth

Flash already crossed over by running too fast, and his whole second season has been dealing with people crossing over from another universe. Just need someone messing with the multiverse and you're good to go.

ZeroX03

Banned
Based on hints being dropped, there's a good chance The Flash finale next week will set the stage for this crossover and Supergirl's Earth-3 introduction/merging.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Based on hints being dropped, there's a good chance The Flash finale next week will set the stage for this crossover and Supergirl's Earth-3 introduction/merging.
People are always asking how are they going to reconcile these universes. Flash is the key. He's always the key. Dude would probably break the fourth wall if he were any more powerful.

Penguin

how are they going to explain supergirl, she's in another earth

The same way they explained The Flash

Supergirl could be chasing a major villain and end up on Earth-1
Then the crossover will be about the heroes trying to track down the villain and return Supergirl to her Earth.

We've got:
Green Arrow
The Flash
Supergirl
Mr. Terrific
The Atom
Hawkgirl
Speedy
Vibe
Firestorm
White Canary
Martian Manhunter
Captain Cold
Heatwave
Rip Hunter
Spartan
Vixen
Katana

And the Theme Song will Vaguely sound something like this:

https://youtu.be/WwVgB0MRCVg

I wonder how they'll work the Legends crossover, one off guest characters are easy in that show but as part of a greater arc with the others series, I'm not quite sure how they'll pull it off.

abundant

I wonder how they'll work the Legends crossover, one off guest characters are easy in that show but as part of a greater arc with the others series, I'm not quite sure how they'll pull it off.

The thing is, we do not know how Legends S2 is going to work, since they basically confirmed that S2 will be a soft reboot.

Briarios

The Legends team goes to the future and there isnt one, so they return to the point in time where reality was wiped and get involved.

ZeroX03

Banned
It is? I thought only Justice League and it's variants were off limits?

When Legends was still in development, the original idea was for JSA and DC shot it down.

They also considered making it a fully Hawk-centric show at one point, thank fuck that didn't happen.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm not surprised by this at all with Supergirl moving over to The CW.

I figured Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow would all intersect again at some point.

Sephzilla

Oh man, this is going to end with Oliver finding out that Flash has
Earth-2 Laurel
locked up in STAR Labs isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom