• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow crossover in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Just call them Legion and say their deeds will inspire a thousand years of heroes.

Boom

Legion you say?

Legion-of-Superheroes-Supergirl.jpeg

They were my original guess for the four-way crossover. Every show intersects with them in some way. Supergirl is space/aliens and has been a member in some incarnations, Flash family is big in that time period, Legends are time travelers and Arrow loves taking scraps wherever it can find them.

Sephzilla

WB-TV does what WB-Cinema CAN'T!

It's too bad WB is such a stick in the mud about not wanting their characters to appear in multiple live-action things at the same time. I'd really like to see a version of Batman and Superman in the Arrowverse, but we'll never get that because WB is stupid.

aett

In a couple of years when the ratings start to falter for the shows they should merge them into one big Justice Society of America show or something.

We've got:
Green Arrow
The Flash
Supergirl
Mr. Terrific
The Atom
Hawkgirl
Speedy
Vibe
Firestorm
White Canary
Martian Manhunter
Captain Cold
Heatwave
Rip Hunter
Spartan
Vixen
Katana

Maybe throw in Constantine too.

I stopped watching Arrow halfway through season 3 - is Huntress still around?

CryptiK

So if they do this at the end of the current Arrow and Flash season and before the new one they can explain how Supergirl is now apart of Eath-1. Just have it as a Two hour special and explain away. And as long as Felcity isn't part of any of this it would be great.

Joni

I stopped watching Arrow halfway through season 3 - is Huntress still around?

No, but she should come back.

So if they do this at the end of the current Arrow and Flash season and before the new one they can explain how Supergirl is now apart of Eath-1. Just have it as a Two hour special and explain away.

Flash might be building towards something related.

Sephzilla

So if they do this at the end of the current Arrow and Flash season and before the new one they can explain how Supergirl is now apart of Eath-1. Just have it as a Two hour special and explain away. And as long as Felcity isn't part of any of this it would be great.

Flash might be building towards something related.

Beat me to it, Flash seems like it might be building up to some kind of event on that scale especially considering what Cisco vibbed in the last episode

Penguin

Trying to figure out, who is the chick next to Amell?

Ci1F6PVUoAAINgH.jpg

Ahh it's Vixen, that's what I thought but interesting bought her along

Gonna become more of a staple next year?

Blackage

Do we have ratings on any of these shows? Might only have 1 season to ever make this happen.

Supergirl almost got cancelled on CBS.

Arrow's ratings have been in a downward spiral after they didn't kill Felicity(The highest rated episode of the season was her getting shot apparently lol) and did kill off another character.

Flash is probably the front runner in ratings, and I no fuck all about Legends of Tomorrow's ratings.

Penguin

Do we have ratings on any of these shows? Might only have 1 season to ever make this happen.

Arrow's ratings have been in a downward spiral after they didn't kill Felicity(The highest rated episode of the season was her getting shot apparently lol) and did kill off another character.

Flash is probably the front runner in ratings, and I no fuck all about Legends of Tomorrow's ratings.

All 4 shows are doing more than enough for the CW

And Arrow's ratings aren't in a downward spiral. Actually up this week.

And the ep where she got shot was the mid-season finale and even then think Flash crossover was highest of the season

SIGH
We have an entire thread dedicated to this stuff!

Joni

Warner owns CW, which means the financing is different. Can't compare them.

Far, far from the truth.

Flash wins easily, LoT is third best amongst the three CW ones.

Now get Gotham to CW and make it a five way.

Oh god no thanks. I can see Gotham getting so badly neutered on its move to CW

Thankfully it's found a comfortable spot in fox's ratings on Monday

This crossover could be dope. Kara and Flash gonna make Oliver look even more woefully underpowered now though. He needs a martial arts boost big time

Luke_Wal

Is Vixen being moved to Season 2 of Legends? It seems like a really weird move to me to put her on the stage with the stars of the 4 shoes.

Tabby

Rip DCTV Budget. Supergirl alone looks like it'll be pretty expensive, Arrow is already looking cheap as hell.

mreddie

Trying to figure out, who is the chick next to Amell?

Ci1F6PVUoAAINgH.jpg

Ahh it's Vixen, that's what I thought but interesting bought her along

Gonna become more of a staple next year?

The League of Dorks

Can't wait for Supergirl teaming up with Team Flash and Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom