• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

Only if Huntress and Deathstroke is a part of it.

Yeah..Deathstroke, Bronze Tiger, Deadshot, Huntress, Clock King (every team needs a hacker and his prize could also be some experimental drug that lenghten his life) plus somebody new to spice things up.

Whole thing shot in some asian country, where costs are low, safety rules are non existent and you can get lots of extremely talented stuntmen/martial artists for peanuts.

Better yet, let's ignore Arrow's first ep and make the main villain Constantine Drakon, who would obviously be played by Yahan Ruhian. In last fight you could replace Manu with somebody who could keep up with that madman, since Deathstroke has a mask and just knock it off for the last round where both are bloddied and tired :)

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
ryu-street-fighter-movie-anime-tarjetas-y-cards-3677-MLM45437925_6708-O.jpg

Had no idea it was him, awesome. And yea, he would have made for a sweet Ra's al Ghul, and being the next big bad guy it all would have tied back nicely to earlier seasons.

Clevinger

iQ5RIF3.jpg

Austin Butler has booked a recurring role on The CW hit drama Arrow.
Butler will play Chase, a charismatic DJ whose talent and wiles catch the attention of Thea Queen. Their professional relationship will quickly blossom into a romance.

Kn5wH5Y.jpg

Joni

No reason to overreact, our perfect Flash is a Glee actor, our lead did Private Practice and New Girl before he got here and our favorite actress only did really bad stuff before Arrow. On the other hand, we all dislike Katie Cassidy despite her acting pedigree.

No reason to overreact, our perfect Flash is a Glee actor, our lead did Private Practice and New Girl before he got here and our favorite actress only did really bad stuff before Arrow. On the other hand, we all dislike Katie Cassidy despite her acting pedigree.

Yeah, Emily Bett Rickards starred in a Nickleback video

Clevinger

For me, it's less about the actor (though he looks comically Bieber-ish) and more that I thought they were finally going to stop saddling Thea with garbage CW filler subplots.

CW gonna take care of their own. Brah was bound to land after Carrie Diaries ended. StarCrossed actresses better start showing up in my shows soon.....

So, that Liam Neeson shit is getting annoying, every mention of the guy they cast I keep seeing people whining that they didn't get Neeson thanks to that interview where it came off, at least to me that the he missed the "Arrow" part. People are stupid.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
He looks like a young CliffyB would look after smanging your mom.

Translation: I want him dead and buried in less than five episodes.

It would be hilarious if in season 3 there was a version of the Nyssa/Sara episode but for Thea.

She secretly follows her new boyfriend to his secret midnight liaison, only to watch Roy approach him out of the shadows and have a hot makeout scene

I approve of this. Especially if Thea walks into traffic right the reveal.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I approve of this. Especially if Thea walks into traffic right the reveal.
To be clear: are you saying that Thea walks into traffic in the middle of a busy intersection or Thea walks into the heavy
junk
traffic between Roy and the new guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom