• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

I am not a douche!

Then you're no good.

VILgmfS.gif

I still think the greatest part of Season 2 was this exchange:

Roy: Thea, we need to break up.
Thea: What?! No.
Roy: What do you mean "no"? Thea, I'm breaking up with you.
Thea: No, you're not.
Roy: You can't make me date you.

Had me in stiches

Phlebas

Banned
I just finished Season 2 and it finally feels safe to post in here.

What a ride holy shit.

Malcolm Merlin being back
I always liked him

Thea losing her whiny side. Excited for more of her.

The last two episodes though

QagaIoq.jpg

Also... Where the hell is Barry?

Rymuth

I don't know who this is but he looks rather douchey.
Look at it this way: Roy and Thea are destined to be together. So if the writers are planning to give Thea a temporary boyfriend, I'd rather it be a guy who we won't end up liking and feeling sorry for when the split happens.

Helena should become a regular.

With Sara gone, Ollie needs a female that Felicity can get jealous over.

I'm still pissed they went with Olicity this early.

Should've been in the final Season.

Now it's pretty much a guarantee they're going to break up at some point, since they know fans will crave it, once they get it, they'll get bored of it.

Wiktor

I'm still pissed they went with Olicity this early.

Should've been in the final Season.

Now it's pretty much a guarantee they're going to break up at some point, since they know fans will crave it, once they get it, they'll get bored of it.

They propably felt that there's only so long you can tease. But don't worry, just because it won't last doesn't mean she can't be the final girl :)

So I think we've had great big bads in this show.

Season 1 - Dark Archer
Season 2 - Slade
Season 3 - Ra's al Ghul

If the show sticks to the 5 season plan, what big names are left for the final two seasons? Any guesses?

ZeroX03

Banned

Season 1 - Dark Archer
Season 2 - Slade
Season 3 - Ra's al Ghul

If the show sticks to the 5 season plan, what big names are left for the final two seasons? Any guesses?

Dr. Light? He was teased. He might be over on Flash though. Vandal Savage, but he's very similar to Ra's. Maybe be a team up like the Secret Six?

Hard to think of characters that are grounded enough for Arrow to fight but not potentially tied up with Gotham. Flash gets a bit more leeway to fight super powered guys, plenty would just school Ollie.

Seriously.

I'd say Lex/Joker are probably off limits and would be too unfitting.

Maybe Bane, Riddler, Harley Quinn or Scarecrow would work well.

I'd still love Season 5 to be present-Ollie trapped on the Island "Supermax" with Merlyn, Slade, Ra's, ??? and ??? running the gauntlet, along with some of the lesser villains.

Dr. Light? He was teased. He might be over on Flash though. Vandal Savage, but he's very similar to Ra's. Maybe be a team up like the Secret Six?

Hard to think of characters that are grounded enough for Arrow to fight but not potentially tied up with Gotham. Flash gets a bit more leeway to fight super powered guys, plenty would just school Ollie.

As you say I'd put good money on Dr. Light being on Flash.

The more I think about it I think Harley would be a fine season 4 villain, the plot could certainly go in any direction and they have already teased her to a very positive response.

I'm thinking that either Ra's or Count Vertigo will have a minor presence in S3 and then carry over into S4 as the main villain.

As for S5...shit, I don't know. Arkham Knight?

And then, after that, the CW will zombie through S6-10 because money, finally culminating in an anticlimactic battle with a huge villain, like Darkseid, played by John Glover or something again.

And then, after that, the CW will zombie through S6-10 because money, finally culminating in an anticlimactic battle with a huge villain, like Darkseid, played by John Glover or something again.

Sadly, Glover was one of the best things about Smallville's ending. In a matter of minutes they completely ruined the Clark/Lex dynamic they'd built for ten seasons, and did exactly the wrong thing on flight and costume. Making the entire decade of story kind of pointless.

DieH@rd

Banned

Season 1 - Dark Archer
Season 2 - Slade
Season 3 - Ra's al Ghul

I'm hoping for Vandal Savage in S4 and all big bads uniting for S5.

Sadly, Glover was one of the best things about Smallville's ending. In a matter of minutes they completely ruined the Clark/Lex dynamic they'd built for ten seasons, and did exactly the wrong thing on flight and costume. Making the entire decade of story kind of pointless.

That's kind of how I felt, a lot of things about season ten pissed me off but the series finale was the rotten cherry on top that made most of the show, through it's ups and very down downs was just a complete waste of time.

btw, this dude's art is fuckin amazing. Started reading Lemire/Sorrentino's Green Arrow this week.

fuck DC for meddling with their run

I've only read The Kill Machine TPB so far, but what did DC do!? This Green Arrow is outstanding. I just read that some Arrow writers are taking over the series.

Also, it's crazy that Seattle is Green Arrow's hometown, but he's in Starling, but Starling is Seattle, but a fictional version of a real town in a fictional universe that's filmed in Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom