• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Article: 'Journalists writing about antifa are often their cheerleaders'

Bryank75

Banned
It's about time that these journalists who glorify violent scumbags are called out. This behavior is unacceptable no matter what your political persuasion is and leads to escalation and further violence and retaliation.

The only way to really change things is based on open conversation and engagement, which most of these people want to shut down. It undermines their movement because it looks like their arguments aren't good enough to stand on their own.... they have to rely on force.

Journalists have always made excuses and glorified these acts but that makes them no better than Goebbels or any propaganda pushing Nazi. They are an oppressive force in society with no respect for democracy.

Papa

Banned
So I was going to link that two year old CNN article titled Antifa Seeks Peace Through Violence but it wasn’t showing up in the search and I assumed google had memoryholed it. Then I realised that the article was still available, but they discreetly changed the title a month ago to Unmasking the Leftist Antifa Movement: https://edition-m.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html. I wish I could say I’m shocked but I’m really not. What a hive of absolute scum and villainy.

Bryank75

Banned
So I was going to link that two year old CNN article titled Antifa Seeks Peace Through Violence but it wasn’t showing up in the search and I assumed google had memoryholed it. Then I realised that the article was still available, but they discreetly changed the title a month ago to Unmasking the Leftist Antifa Movement: https://edition-m.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html. I wish I could say I’m shocked but I’m really not. What a hive of absolute scum and villainy.
They are some real snakes!

Top Bottom