• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Artie Lange's nose.

Senua

Gold Member
What the fuck, it's always been sad watching him destroy his body, his nostrils collapsed a few months ago but now this...Jesus Christ.

https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/939374338855391232

artievbuwk.jpg

Sapiens

This guys always made me laugh - so I'll root for him in spite of the stupid shit he's done to himself.

T.v

No idea who this is, but how does that even happen? What's he been doing to himself? Drugs?

g11

Jesus, and I thought he looked rough when he was on Hot Ones a while ago. I guess he's living how he wants to live, but man, it's depressing to see.

I’m young enough that the Artie Lange years are classic Stern for me. He’s given me so much over the years, hope he pulls through.

Grinchy

Banned
Artie is so fucked up. I haven't conclusively found out exactly what is going on with his nose here, but I feel safe assuming it's from snorting heroin and coke. If that's wrong, he's still snorting heroin and coke anyway.

It's such a shame that he didn't stockpile the millions away that he was making from Stern and standup while he could. He took it for granted. He assumed his comedy success was because he was great at standup comedy and not from Stern fans...and now look. Who would pay to watch his one act for the 50th time?

BTW if you have a hooker in your room, tell her to clap so she can't steal anything. Do enough meth to walk to St Louis in a weekend. Did you know Romo rhymes with Homo? We can see all his jokes driving up 6th avenue in a cab.

Ubername

Banned
BTW if you have a hooker in your room, tell her to clap so she can't steal anything. Do enough meth to walk to St Louis in a weekend. Did you know Romo rhymes with Homo? We can see all his jokes driving up 6th avenue in a cab.

laughed so hard at this

Top Bottom