• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As a white man I run slow, but here's a video where white man run fast

Zog

Banned
I thought you were saying they hate us due to jealousy of our ability to not give a shit about their pointless drivel... my bad. I don't see how stereotypes about not being able to run fast promote hate lmfao

It's the fact that negative stereotypes are only ok in one direction. That kind of attitude leads to more extreme rhetoric.

Zog

Banned
The anti-sjw crowd always turn into sjws in another form the second they feel slighted.
To say nothing is to give an approving nod. Well, I am done with this topic, there is nothing new for me to say.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
What? That's not what I am saying.

The previous poster suggested that those who stand against the negative stereotypes needed to grow a pair. I was saying that most white 'dudes' are tolerant of the white hate and the negative stereotypes against white people and that attitude only makes things worse. That it's far less popular to be the one standing against the white hate and negative stereotypes against whites.

Maybe you could tell me how you arrived at the interpretation of my post that you did? I honestly don't see it at all.

C’mon bro you sound ridiculous. If you see some organized discrimination or racism against white peoples that’s one thing, but to get all in your feelings about not being known as speedburners?

Top Bottom