• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As bad as things seem for the Wii U, I still think NIntendo can turn things around

Yuripaw

Banned
Stopped reading at this point. Would be total non-sense, because you would divide the userbase, you render some games unplayable (Zombi U, Nintendo Land) and last but not least you would upset the already exisiting 5 million Wii U users.

I didn't say get rid of the gamepad support on a system level, but rather just don't sell it bundled with the system anymore. Games like Lego City, and ZombiU could be patched to not use the gamepad I think.

The Wii U was DOA before E3 2012 had even ended. Hell, the thing was dead the minute its specs were finalized and branding approved.

Atleast the Virtual Boy had a reason to exist. There is nothing that justifies the Wii U's existence in the form it was released. It was an Xbox 320 released with a feature-packed controller, shitty online infrastructure and no support from 3rd parties. If Nintendo's lucky, itll be remembered as nothing more than a stopgap to something better.

DJIzana

There is no chance Smash 4 will outsell Melee. Wii U's install base will be probably a little over half of Gamecube's by the end of it's life. Smash for Wii U would be lucky to sell 4 million units worldwide imo.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when it comes out then. ;)

nightever

You might not care, but a lot of people do.

Great 3rd party games can co-exist with great 1st party nintendo games.

I want to Smash, Mario Kart, etc along with Final Fantasy & Metal Gear all on one box.

Most fans behand franchise like FF & MGS care alot about graphic. It's you who are in the minority, sorry.

Unless you are actually trying to killing those frachise

Depends on your definition of "turn around," really. Will it sell more than 20 million? No. Hell, if it HITS 20 million that'll be turning it around!

You can tell from Iwata's comments at the last meeting that even he is looking towards the next console and only really superficially trying to improve the Wii U.

They are using the Wii U to build up their Nintendo network, their account system and revolutionise their way of transitioning from one platform to another along with new pricing method. Believe or not but the Wii U will mark the beginning of a new era for Nintendo. I wouldn't call that superficial

Timmy00

First party and indie titles is really all the system has ever needed honestly.

I kinda feel the same. At this point, I really buy Nintendo console mostly for 1st party stuff and the few cool 3rd party stuff. There's already a good amount of games on the Wii U for me to justify my purchase easily and there's more coming. I still wish 3rd parties would embrace Nintendo consoles completely but who knows when/if that'll happen. PC/Playstation is usually my multiplatform system anyways now, with the Nintendo console for 1st party.

Edit- I do think a lot of the "nintendo/wii U doom" posts are really hyperbolic though but we'll see what happens eventually.

MarkusRJR

They will not turn things around. Yesterday night proved that, without a shadow of a doubt, they have NO IDEA what they are doing.

This thing is not getting a price cut anytime soon. It's getting like 2 games over the next 4 months (Donkey Kong and Mario Kart). Sales will be fucking abysmal, and that's an understatement.

There is no chance Smash 4 will outsell Melee. Wii U's install base will be probably a little over half of Gamecube's by the end of it's life. Smash for Wii U would be lucky to sell 4 million units worldwide imo.
This so much. After last night there is no way things are changing regarding Wii U. They basically pointed out the Game Pad being the main problem then minutes later said their focus was going to be even more on the Game Pad. It's ridiculous that they're staying the course with basically no plan to salvage the machine. Now that even the low cost ports are no longer coming (beyond Skylanders and Lego) and the line up looks to be filled with droughts with a Nintendo game coming only once every two-three months; I'm very pessimistic.

There is no way to save the machine with Nintendo in it's current state of mind. They're still under the belief that third parties will come to them once they fix the sales situation; ignoring the other major problems keeping third party's from the platform (lack of audience for gamers that play M rated titles, the major hardware differences, horrible developer relations compared to competitors, etc). Hardware sales never helped major titles come to the Wii, so why would more sales cause third parties to jump onto the Wii U (assuming they miraculously revive the Wii U)?

Maybe 3DS and their new QOL platform will be successful, but the Wii U's situation is basically set in stone barring a massive change of plans at Nintendo or a new Wii Sports-like sensation.

Yuripaw

Banned
Most fans behand franchise like FF & MGS care alot about graphic. It's you who are in the minority, sorry.

Unless you are actually trying to killing those frachise

I dunno, after watching this video recently, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrBSO74DzA I would much more happy if Final Fantasy games stopped caring about graphics. FFXIII was such crap to me, but being presented in an old school style made it 100x more appealing to me.

ban25

Nintendo is going to pretend they're supporting the Wii U until they've cleared through all of the manufactured systems they were hoping to sell last year (6 million plus?). Once they've burnt 6 million more fans they'll quietly end support.

I wouldn't want to write off 2 billion dollars in inventory either, let the fans shoulder some of that burden.

Indeed. Unbundling the gamepad would've been a good idea before launch but since they've manufactured all that inventory, it makes little sense to do so now. They'll be competing with the Saturn for lifetime sales.

Even if Nintendo could correct all the issues they feasibly can with the Wii U, it's reputation is forever tainted, and likely isn't going to grab hearts and minds over the PS4 and Xbox One.

The industry isn't going to touch it. They'll have to have teams specifically develop where there's no guarantee consumers will take notice of the changes, taking away from the broader base on 3 other platforms.

The gaming community itself that wasn't behind the system or planning on getting behind it with the magical title or two in the pipeline isn't going to become a believer. Looking at most conversations taking place here and elsewhere, things tend to stick for a long time. For every 1 person that may 'convert', there's going to be 30 who are going to keep riding that train.

As for the average joe and jane of consumers, it's already well out of mind. The Wii, if still used, still tends to be entertaining enough for the occasional family gathering and playing with the kids when they aren't on their tablets/iPhone/DS. The focus at retailers is on the new systems (especially Xbox One), which will keep the spending-hungry consumer from taking notice.

I'm glad Nintendo is admitting that there is at least a major issue, but I hope they don't focus too much on the system despite enjoying it myself. Do enough to keep things going and learn from it for use when bringing about a new system.

Stopped reading at this point. Would be total non-sense, because you would divide the userbase, you render some games unplayable (Zombi U, Nintendo Land) and last but not least you would upset the already exisiting 5 million Wii U users.

Nearly everybody who cares about Zombi U has played it at this point. It's a launch title, over a year old. I doubt it's much of a concern for Nintendo OR Ubisoft anymore.

Nintendo Land would be a loss, but legacy buyers could still enjoy it, and it could always be bundled with separate GamePad sales. Maybe stick unsold copies of Game & Wario in with it too.

And GamePad owners would still have Off TV play and system features, which is what I hear most Wii U owners rave about, anyway. (To me, it just sounds like they want a light portable on the tier of Wii U, but eh.)

I didn't say get rid of the gamepad support on a system level, but rather just don't sell it bundled with the system anymore. Games like Lego City, and ZombiU could be patched to not use the gamepad I think.

ZombiU can't be. Ubisoft isn't going to waste anything more on what they deemed a failure, as they halted the support long-ago that the devs hinted at in the past. The inventory would also be really janky with the wii-mote or standard controls.

The WiiU is dead. Nintendo can turn around but I don't see any way the WiiU will. Getting rid of the game pad doesn't solve the major problems with the WiiU. Lack of 3rd party support is a major issue. Nintendo would've been much better off releasing a similar system as the PS4/XB1... Then they would at least get ports.

Yuripaw

Banned
ZombiU can't be. Ubisoft isn't going to waste anything more on what they deemed a failure, as they halted the support long-ago that the devs hinted at in the past. The inventory would also be really janky with the wii-mote or standard controls.

As the person above you said also,
Nearly everybody who cares about Zombi U has played it at this point. It's a launch title, over a year old. I doubt it's much of a concern for Nintendo OR Ubisoft anymore.
So I don't know if that's really a big concern...It's not like sales for ZombiU are a concern for Nintendo or Ubisoft at this point.

Sounds to me when you put it that way, that Nintendo is their own worst enemy in a way. They're a victim of their own success. By creating such revolutionary, and outstanding games in the past, their games are held up to a higher standard, and they need to reinvent the wheel every time. That would be nice, but I guess it's not realistic. I dunno what the answer to that is. Maybe I'm more forgiving because I'm willing to accept more familiar games.

I don't think that they have to reinvent the wheel with Mario, but there's an expectation that it's going to be very different from the previous games. Something like Galaxy really didn't reinvent the wheel. We'd seen similar things to it in the past, and Nintendo had even made a platformer where you run around on a planet (Yoshi's Island). Galaxy was simply a fresh take on Mario, and that's what impressed people. Before 3DW was unveiled a lot of the fan speculation centered around the possibility of an open world Mario. So, it's more about doing something new for Mario rather than something new for the entire industry. There are plenty of directions that they can still take Mario in, so it's not like they've hit a point where they have to retread ideas.

nightever

I dunno, after watching this video recently, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrBSO74DzA I would much more happy if Final Fantasy games stopped caring about graphics. FFXIII was such crap to me, but being presented in an old school style made it 100x more appealing to me.

As I have said, you are in minority. old school FF titles are also popluar because its outstanding graphic (at that time). Appealling to you means lose most its fanbase, sorry.

And it hilarious that some people actually believe FFXIII will be a better game if it looks worse.

CoLaN

The Wii U isnt doomed:

1) Most people don't care about "specs", what gpu or raw power a console has;
2) Games like Mario Kart, Zelda, and other ones can revive the interest for the console

It's really difficult to predict what will happen, but i really think those 2 points are pretty true.
Of course, right now it seems trendy to consider the Wii U dead.

Yuripaw

Banned
I don't think that they have to reinvent the wheel with Mario, but there's an expectation that it's going to be very different from the previous games. Something like Galaxy really didn't reinvent the wheel. We'd seen similar things to it in the past, and Nintendo had even made a platformer where you run around on a planet (Yoshi's Island). Galaxy was simply a fresh take on Mario, and that's what impressed people. Before 3DW was unveiled a lot of the fan speculation centered around the possibility of an open world Mario. So, it's more about doing something new for Mario rather than something new for the entire industry. There are plenty of directions that they can still take Mario in, so it's not like they've hit a point where they have to retread ideas.

True, and I think you have a point bringing up how different Mario Galaxy was, but I really don't think Super Mario 3D World was rehashing any ideas that were stale by any means. There were similarities to Super Mario 3D Land for sure, what they both have in common is that they were 3D Mario games with a 2D Mario game level structure. There was still plenty of variety, and new gameplay elements thrown into 3D world though that made it so fresh and new.

I guess it just didn't present well as looking like a new type of game, but when you get your hands on it, it feels so different compared to any other console Mario game, that's for sure.

I don't think so, Chie.

Wii U is done for, the third party support is the worst Nintendo has ever seen and probably the worst in history.

Wii u will be an excellent Bayonetta/X/Zelda/Mario machine, though.

Yeah, I do agree the gamepad has to go. Nintendo has to swallow their pride a little more and just admit it's not working.

But don't do away with the pad completely, just make it optional and sell it with NintendoLand included.

I also think they should redesign the gamepad-less Wii U, change the name it, and re-market it clearly as Wii's successor. I still think that people think it's just another Wii model. They HAVE to differentiate it.

Sell the new model as $199.99, with a new name, and add New super Mario + Luigi. Make the gamepad optional because people may think, "hey we can use the gamepad with this new system!"

Shinta

Banned
Don't count on getting a real Zelda game on the WiiU.

They're already well into development. Aonuma has been dropping hints about it for a year already, talking about how it's going to be a departure from series norms. And they have been developing A Link Between Worlds, Wind Waker HD, and Zelda U concurrently.

It's coming, and will very likely be shown at E3.

The Wii U isnt doomed:

2) Games like Mario Kart, Zelda, and other ones can revive the interest for the console

It's really difficult to predict what will happen, but i really think those 2 points are pretty true.

Except its not a trend. 3rd party support is non-existent and people are just simply not buying the console. A handful of new Wii U owners that Smash, Kart or Zelda may bring in arent going to solve the problem. In fact, Id say it just makes the argument that Nintendo has no business in the hardware business anymore that much more valid.

Why keep releasing games on niche hardware with a small audience when you can sell 5-10 times as many copies of any given title on a platform(s) with huge install bases?

nightever

Yeah, I do agree the gamepad has to go. Nintendo has to swallow their pride a little more and just admit it's not working.

But don't do away with the pad completely, just make it optional and sell it with NintendoLand included.

I also think they should redesign the gamepad-less Wii U, change the name it, and re-market it clearly as Wii's successor. I still think that people think it's just another Wii model. They HAVE to differentiate it.

Sell the new model as $199.99, with a new name, and add New super Mario + Luigi. Make the gamepad optional because people may think, "hey we can use the gamepad with this new system!"

Wii is dead since 2010. Don't act like the brand name is like iphone. No one care a Wii suceessor (If they do, they will know what's a WiiU). Rename will do something though, since people will think it's a new machine.

CoLaN

No it couldn't. 3D Zelda is one of Nintendo's worst selling franchises. Same with F-Zero and Metroid. Its what flans clammer for but it's not what moves units.

No one knows what can happen when you present a new Zelda game that takes advantage of current gen graphics. It may not be the best selling franchise NOW, but everyone knows about the series.

Which means the potential to grow, or even explode sales wise are there. They would have to market the hell out of it, of course

I bet you Smash Bros. and "X" will sell more units than people realize. I don't think Mario Kart will but I think Smash Bros and "X" will. Just a hunch...

Despite huge install base and very good reviews Xenoblade Chronicles sales were bad, especially in Japan. It's highly niche.

Nobody wants to play and develop for a new console using decade old technology. Last gen has gone on long enough and everyone is ready to move on. Plus B-teams are getting laid off left and right at EA.

The best thing Nintendo can do is start fresh with a new console that has modern tech in it. They still have a couple of years before PS4 and XB1 and solid.

Sean*O

Didn't they just have their best month ever in US last NPD? All of these 3rd parties jumping off seems more like strategic partnerships being made with other players in the industry.

I think they will be fine if they can keep offering quality games on their own. The U could really use their "Resident Evil 4" abount now as well. Don't know if they will get it. I'm just hoping X makes it out.

The Wii U isnt doomed:

People forget so quickly that the Gamecube had a 3D Mario, 2 Zeldas, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and Metroid Prime, setting aside the glut of other Nintendo 1st party games.

People forget so quickly that Skyward Sword sold less than half of what TP did, despite releasing when the Wii's installed base was significantly larger.

And people forget that at this point, Wii U is home to both the lowest-selling sidescrolling Mario console game and the lowest-selling 3D Mario console game.

They can pull it around if they were investing heavily in 3rd party collaborations that gamers can't live without, but it seems so far to be limited to Bayonetta 2 and crap like Zelda Musou.

I don't think they're going to do that to be honest with you. They'd be doing this in a market that has already started latching on to the PS4 and Xbox One, and their hardware would still be the odd one out, like the Wii was to the PS3 and Xbox 360. The difference is the Wii had a large enough userbase that developers thought it was viable to support it anyway, in large part due to it catching the casual audience. The thing is, this isn't the same market as the one the Wii launched in. Casual gaming is provided by far more devices, and Nintendo is not going to get those same numbers out of it. Even if they drop the price and remarket it, I don't think the boost in sales is going to be enough to get a lot of third party developers on board, and there's still not going to be enough support for it to really catch on. Nintendo would have to put money into just attempting to kickstart it, and they can survive this gen even if it doesn't succeed. Rather than spending more money to save it, they're probably just going to accept that there's not much they can really do to turn the situation around after Kart and Smash, and are just going to stick it out and work on side projects like the QOL thing.

That said, I love my Wii U and I'm personally quite satisfied with my purchase. I just don't think Nintendo can really turn it into a large commercial success.

nightever

Didn't they just have their best month ever in US last NPD? All of these 3rd parties jumping off seems more like strategic partnerships being made with other players in the industry.

I think they will be fine if they can keep offering quality games on their own. The U could really use their "Resident Evil 4" abount now as well. Don't know if they will get it. I'm just hoping X makes it out.

By best, you mean worst in recent years.

They're already well into development. Aonuma has been dropping hints about it for a year already, talking about how it's going to be a departure from series norms. And they have been developing A Link Between Worlds, Wind Waker HD, and Zelda U concurrently.

It's coming, and will very likely be shown at E3.

Oh I'm sure they are developing it. But I understand Zelda is usually the most expensive project at Nintendo and it doesn't make sense to drop it into a machine no one seems to want and has no chance of returning its investment.

V_Arnold

"It is dead, OP, deeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" ->

*checks upcoming releases list*
New DKC? New Mario Kart? New Smash? X? Bayonetta 2? Show me a dead system that has yet to have such titles. Wanna bet on a new 3D Mario in the span of 2014-2015? How about a finished Zelda?

What is it with you folks and the irrational need to just brand something "dead" and rush to move on? Does it bother you that much that Nintendo did not plug the support out of its own console?

Oh I'm sure they are developing it. But I understand Zelda is usually the most expensive project at Nintendo and it doesn't make sense to drop it into a machine no one seems to want and has no chance of returning its investment.

Keep believing that. Nintendo is not about to fuck up the dedicated fans that already bought a Wii U for which the coming Zelda was confirmed for. Even in an unlikely "new system by mid-2015" scenario would only get you a crossrelease, not an abandoned Wii U version.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Another turnaround strategy that addresses none of the fundamental issues with the product. The gimmick is not worth the price when you can do better elsewhere. The power is not worth the price when you can do better elsewhere. The games are not worth the price when you can prospectively get more elsewhere. The product itself isn't appealing.

"It is dead, OP, deeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" ->

*checks upcoming releases list*
New DKC? New Mario Kart? New Smash? X? Bayonetta 2? Show me a dead system that has yet to have such titles. Wanna bet on a new 3D Mario in the span of 2014-2015? How about a finished Zelda?

What is it with you folks and the irrational need to just brand something "dead" and rush to move on? Does it bother you that much that Nintendo did not plug the support out of its own console?
What is it with you folks and the need to be completely ignorant of problems under the guise of first party games? It's as if no factors are worth considering outside of games. It's as if there hasn't been 2 flagship Mario titles released already with no significant impact on sales or the consoles perception.

Keep your head in the sand if it makes the sandstorm seem not so bad. It really sounds like people are posting excerpts out of Iwata's tremendously successful game plan for the past few years. "Don't worry, games!"

Keep believing that. Nintendo is not about to fuck up the dedicated fans that already bought a Wii U for which the coming Zelda was confirmed for. Even in an unlikely "new system by mid-2015" scenario would only get you a crossrelease, not an abandoned Wii U version.

Take emotion out of it. If it was your money on the line for Zelda would you really take what may be 50 million dollars in dev costs and strategically put it on a dying system with a crappy tie ratio or would you save it as a launch title for the next machine you actually have faith in and want to sell real numbers of? A launch Zelda game is far more important than a fan service on a dead machine good will gesture. Also doing the split release doesn't force customers into your new ecosystem.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
The Wii U isnt doomed:

It's not really difficult to predict. It's dead. WiiU sales have tanked worldwide. No game nor price cuts help sales. No future games will turn it around. There is going to be zero third party support soon. It's dead. I don't know why Nintendo fanboys have such a hard time accepting this.

Take emotion out of it.
Why, when it's clear Nintendo has been driven by nothing except exactly that since the reveal of the 3DS?

I think Nintendo will definitely make a full-blown Zelda for Wii-U and Wii-U alone, not "for the fans" as V_Arnold said but out of stubborn pride. And you know what?

It won't look a thing like the trailer. It'll be cel-shaded like WW. Because Nintendoes what Nintendwants.

Anth0ny

If they were going to drop the gamepad, it would have been yesterday. Instead, they went in the complete OPPOSITE direction. They're going to create more games that specifically take advantage of the gamepad and its features. You know, what they should have been doing from the fucking start.

So it's not going to happen. Instead, Wii U will limp to 10 million consoles sold by 2017, and that's that. Good luck with that strategy, Nintendo.

Neff

You can always count on the internet for one thing: dismissive, reactionary, hyperbolic overreaction, damnation and drama without any form of explanation or rationalisation. And there's a ton of it whenever Wii U's future comes up.

Nintendo needs for Wii U to at least work as a consumer product. It's never going to get Wii numbers, or 360 or PS3 numbers. But they do need to push them into homes to a) get Wii U's substantial R&D to start paying off, and to b) save face. They aren't giving up on it. As I've often stated, the cost of saving Wii U will be absolutely negligible against the cost of creating it and what they'll get back if it sells adequately. There's really no reason to not try and try hard.

Regarding the OP, turnaround and potential solutions, Wii U's failings can be attributed to several standout factors.

First and foremost, it lacks software, and is catastrophically short on headline titles. It has plenty of great software at the moment, but nothing that the press has made a song and dance about. It basically has two Mario games and that's it. It hasn't had a high-profile multiplayer exclusive yet (MK, Smash). It hasn't had an AAA adventure exclusive yet (Bayo 2, X, Zelda U). It's short on established IPs, particularly Nintendo's legacy franchises (and third party if they ever come back). The software as it currently stands is not a good example of Wii U's potential pulling power.

Secondly, the branding and miscommunication is a legit problem. It's becoming less of one over time as Wii is forgotten and Wii U makes news, but Nintendo does need to work on it, and they will. On a related note, they also have an image problem imo. Impeccably clean cut people in beautifully decorated living rooms and kitchens aren't where Nintendo should be pitching anymore, however much they want that audience. And I think they're realising this.

Thirdly, the Gamepad is seen as an anchor, despite the fact that the huge majority of those who have tried it enjoy it, and Remote Play was a feature that was greatly anticipated for PS4/Vita (at least until it was proved to not work so well). Rather than drop it, which they seem to be wisely avoiding, they need to emphasise its convenience factor, which is by far the best thing about it, and start delivering novel gameplay experiences à la ZombiU, which again, is something they acknowledge.

Comparisons to Dreamcast and Gamecube are misleading, as they more or less shot their bolt software-wise in the first year, and fizzled out shortly after. Wii U may do the same after delivering its best, but coroner's reports are premature, and writing it off would be foolish.

You can always count on the internet for one thing: dismissive, reactionary, hyperbolic overreaction, damnation and drama without any form of explanation or rationalisation. And there's a ton of it whenever Wii U's future comes up.

Nintendo needs for Wii U to at least work as a consumer product. It's never going to get Wii numbers, or 360 or PS3 numbers. But they do need to push them into homes to a) get Wii U's substantial R&D to start paying off, and to b) save face. They aren't giving up on it. As I've often stated, the cost of saving Wii U will be absolutely negligible against the cost of creating it and what they'll get back if it sells adequately. There's really no reason to not try and try hard.

Regarding the OP, turnaround and potential solutions, Wii U's failings can be attributed to several standout factors.

First and foremost, it lacks software, and is catastrophically short on headline titles. It has plenty of great software at the moment, but nothing that the press has made a song and dance about. It basically has two Mario games and that's it. It hasn't had a high-profile multiplayer exclusive yet (MK, Smash). It hasn't had an AAA adventure exclusive yet (Bayo 2, X, Zelda U). It's short on established IPs, particularly Nintendo's legacy franchises (and third party if they ever come back). The software as it currently stands is not a good example of Wii U's potential pulling power.

Secondly, the branding and miscommunication is a legit problem. It's becoming less of one over time as Wii is forgotten and Wii U makes news, but Nintendo does need to work on it, and they will. On a related note, they also have an image problem imo. Impeccably clean cut people in beautifully decorated living rooms and kitchens aren't where Nintendo should be pitching anymore, however much they want that audience. And I think they're realising this.

Thirdly, the Gamepad is seen as an anchor, despite the fact that the huge majority of those who have tried it enjoy it, and Remote Play was a feature that was greatly anticipated for PS4/Vita (at least until it was proved to not work so well). Rather than drop it, which they seem to be wisely avoiding, they need to emphasise its convenience factor, which is by far the best thing about it, and start delivering novel gameplay experiences à la ZombiU, which again, is something they acknowledge.

Comparisons to Dreamcast and Gamecube are misleading, as they more or less shot their bolt software-wise in the first year, and fizzled out shortly after. Wii U may do the same after delivering its best, but coroner's reports are premature, and writing it off would be foolish.

Your analysis of the GameCube is pretty wrong. It didn't shoot it's bolt in the first year, it simply had stronger software support. The Wii u has terrible support and we are barely a year in. That just would lead one to believe it's going to get to where GC got (an early grave) faster. Those kinds of things don't typically get better. Most failed systems were front loaded.

Top Bottom