• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As of right now, the Wolverine leaks show combat that is very reminiscent of GOW 2018, and I'm not a fan of the camera perspective at all.

Should Wolverine PS5 have a close-up camera like GOW 2018 or a camera like Devil May Cry?

• Close-Up Camera (GOW 2018, The Last of Us)

Votes: 48 40.0%
  • Pulled-Back Camera (Devil Mary Cry, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Votes: 72 60.0%

• Total voters

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Like many stated, you should be more worried about the dialogues and story.

Gameplay they can tune since its still pretty early. Story? Lol, theres a very high chance to be pandering, heavy political, social garbage, etc.

And remember that we are talking about Wolverine. The guy is an animal , typical masculine trope guy who beat first ask later and is usually rude with everyone. This will not bode well for him. I'm already depressed of whats gonna happened to X-men.

This "sniffing" mechanic is going to be their way of making him into a wuss. It's a disturbing and gross mechanic already IMO.

ulantan

I didn't notice anything in Ratchet. Miles Morales was a bit political, but it didn't bother me there either. It wasn't until Spider-Man 2 that it just became too much. I was more bothered by the fact that Insomniac don't develop games for white people. And I simply cannot and will not support this racism. I don't care about the whole LGBTQ thing.
Fggodzt.jpg

Top Bottom