• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ascension |OT| Be part of Syfy's Last Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlock

I really liked the 3 episodes so far. Kids are always annoying, of course.

So, based on how the episode 3 ends...

They going to travel to the next system using human paranormal powers? Maybe this is how the series ends, if going forward.

sarcastor

1. wtf at the ending
2. half the actors on this show are horrible. especially that little girl
3. this is like a poor man's Snowpiercer with waaaay more sex.

mcrommert

Banned
For all those complaining about the ending...Battlestar Galactica was exactly the same

Ended with a major character being a cylon

And then we waited 2 years

I think the difference is that few people out of those who eventually saw battlestar saw the miniseries when it aired (i did)

Fantastical

Death Prophet
For all those complaining about the ending...Battlestar Galactica was exactly the same

Ended with a major character being a cylon

And then we waited 2 years

I think the difference is that few people out of those who eventually saw battlestar saw the miniseries when it aired (i did)

Waited two years? According to Wikipedia it was less than a year.

Donos

Well, reading the thread i can just guess whas the twist is without seeing it... should avoid these thread before seeing the episodes.

Bizazedo

So I decided to check this out on Netflix since I am currently on a medical leave I have an insane amount of time to kill. This show follows a binge watch of the 100.

Everything seems fine up until the blond character was introduced. She made no sense to me. She works for a shadowy government figure and was sent in to investigate the operation and almost immediately starts trying to uncover it for the public? I only have gotten through the epusode where Christa goes Akira and that alone is seriously stretching for me.

Like was this written by committee? Where is the logic in this especially when it is revealed what will happen if the current head is removed from his job. She doesn't seem to have the proper motivation to risk this.

Run-M-Run

This show felt like lost, just 6 seasons crammed into 6 episodes. By episode 4 we're jumping the shark real hard and by episode 6 it just gets batshit crazy, like Lost.

I loved the plot-twists, universe, production quality(cinematography, quality of the ships sets) and all that, and I was willing to let the bad acting get a pass(honestly I didn't mind at all), but I couldn't see them going anywhere after that last twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom