• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed Unity: Time Anomalies Trailer

Muffdraul

No. That is a different person. The other thing was the guy who leaked the internal beta footage on reddit. He said he was a tester for Ubi and that there will be a bunch of different open world levels and to choose from and different main characters. <--- BULLSHIT.

I know it was a different person, that's why I added all of that detail instead of just saying "he/him." It was an aside on roughly the same topic i.e. leaked info.

Toa TAK

Banned
No. That is a different person. The other thing was the guy who leaked the internal beta footage on reddit. He said he was a tester for Ubi and that there will be a bunch of different open world levels and to choose from and different main characters. <--- BULLSHIT.

No.

Well that fucking sucks. =(

Still unreasonably excited for the game, though.

Muffdraul

I remember when the first AC was released without anything being revealed about the whole Animus/embedded in present thing, and I thought it was a very cool surprise for such a big game to keep.

Actually that was leaked twice prior to release. One of the voice actors blabbed about six months before the game came out, then Kotaku picked it up as a new story about one month prior to release. The reason I remember is that it was the reason I finally became the slightest bit interested in the game.

B4D1E

Maybe those glitches happen when you unlock the
Nostradamus Glyphs, like those in ACII.. The guy had some visions about WW2 and the Nazi's

When I thought I could resist, they pull me back in. I'm really on the verge of preordering on XBO.

Gotta admit, I was thinking of skipping Unity, but now I'm not sure. AC3 was the first one that I played, and it left me wanting for more, but after AC4 I was fine with waiting a couple of years before the next one.

There's a reason he thought that, though.

Pyccko

Uhhh, I mean... okay? It's a little weird that your character still looks like Arno when the whole Revolution period thing collapses, but sure, I'll bite.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
This is the first interesting thing they've released of this game. Now all they need to do is release a 1080p patch.

They probably just let you climb the Eiffel Tower then it goes back to the french revolution.

This. I doubt it's going to be an important part of the main plot, just a side mission detour where they use an excuse of the "simulation collapsing" so they could shoehorn in a mission to climb the Eiffel Tower.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Why are they spoiling this? In order to bring the good old "The Truth" feeling of AC2 back? Is this a DLC trailer?

But seriously, why did they spoil this?

To show people that it's not just a run of the mill entry in the series? Certainly got my attention.

BTW, this isn't "spoiling" anything.

Top Bottom