Assassin's Creed Ezio Saga Limited Edition Release on 6th of September in Japan

Jul 3, 2010
Oh shit. Great way to get into the games.. I could definitely see someone getting burned out after finishing the second though, if playing 'em back to back.

Oct 12, 2010
I wanted to come in this thread and act all high and mighty because we already got this package in Swizerland.... but then I saw the fucking gorgeous cover.

Goddammit Japan, you win again.

Mar 17, 2011
Could anyone actually play these games back to back? I dont know anyone who has been able to play more than two AC games before needing a multi year break.
I played 1, 2 and Brotherhood back-to-back-to-back last Summer so I was up to date before Revelations. Made me not enjoy Brotherhood as much (though the story was pony anyway).

Strangely tempted to go through 2 again though. I really shouldn't though, even if it's one of my favourite games ever.

May 21, 2011
Canada
Damn, that looks nice. I am tempted to import, even though I already own them all.

Could anyone actually play these games back to back? I dont know anyone who has been able to play more than two AC games before needing a multi year break.
Not sure about a multi-year break, but yeah, one would get burnt out pretty quickly playing them all back to back.

I finished AC2 and got both Brotherhood and Reveliatons just a week or so after Revelation's launch.

Stopped playing in the middle of Brotherhood after being burnt out for playing it after 2 so soon and still havent come back.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Mar 2, 2010
The Land of Bagged Milk
Looks nice! Would've imported if I didn't already buy Brotherhood and Revelations a few weeks ago. Promised myself I'd get through both during my reading week if I don't go away for vacation.

Fake Edit: Errr... it looks like it might not be a good idea to play Brotherhood and Revelations back-to-back?

Dunan said:
Anybody know if the soundtrack includes the ACR multiplayer music? They're short pieces without a lot going on, but some are real gems.
IIRC, didn't the original Revelations OST have the MP music on the third disc/third volume?