• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity - PC Performance thread

Skyzard

Banned
OP, now try it on your ultra rig. (jk, thanks for this thread and your posts).

I want that popin gone!

No popin with 720 right?

Would be great to get a screenshot at this Location, but i think it's difficult to find this spot in paris ^^ ?
So we can see a comparison between PS4 and PC Version.

It has to be somewhere near the beginning of the game.

PS4 version can't possibly look that bad in person. I have played PS3 games that look much better.

MayMay

Banned
By the way guys, I mentioned it many pages ago but all this could still improve. Especially the cutscene performance I complained about. I'm on 1.1.0 and the changelog for 1.2.0 (which isnt available for download yet) says it improves exactly that and other things.

Zer0w

Neo Member
Friend of mine already got to preload the files but doesn't have the binaries files, could you share those?

Felspawn

My PC can probably handle it what with my new GTX 970 but honestly F ubisoft. IF i even bother with the game i'll probably get it for the PS4. When it comes to PC games if i cant get it on steam (or even if i can but i have to sign up for another service like UPlay) i say screw it and go console. Going to do the same thing for Dragon Age Inq and go PS4 for that. Witcher 3 will be PC for me though

U. BI. SOFT

Are people still genuinely surprised PC ports of Ubisoft games run like shit?
tumblr_mjxp0nfOVU1r7glfto1_400.gif

My PC can probably handle it what with my new GTX 970 but honestly F ubisoft. IF i even bother with the game i'll probably get it for the PS4. When it comes to PC games if i cant get it on steam (or even if i can but i have to sign up for another service like UPlay) i say screw it and go console. Going to do the same thing for Dragon Age Inq and go PS4 for that. Witcher 3 will be PC for me though

Dude, why would you do this to yourself? Get it on PC, you have a 970 for crying out loud!

Kinthalis

Banned
With the hardware he has its suppose to hit acceptable performance for a PC port.
A 780 and i7 2600K is more than enough for more than decent performance.

Aw man. That too.

????

He IS. He's getting 55-60 FPS with FXAA at 1080p on max (minus PCSS shadows) Vs the PS4's 900p ugly as sin (check out the screenie above) presentation, NOT at PC maxed settings and 30 FPS WITH drops.

What do you want? 144 FPS with super sampling?

This shit is getting beyond ridiculous.

Top Bottom