• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atari's E3 Lineup (PS3 title included)

The Matrix : Path of Neo [Multi]
Test Drive Unlimited [PS3]
Marc Ecko’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure [PS2]
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi [PS2]
Indigo Prophecy [PS2, XBOX, PC]

Source: PlayStation France

jarrod

Banned
I thought the new Test Drive was already confirmed for 360 actually? Also, IGN has Marc Ecko’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure down for Xbox as well.

Atari should have quite a bit of GBA, DS and PSP stuff too. Notably Driver and DBZ related.

jarrod said:
Also, IGN has Marc Ecko’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure down for Xbox as well.

The Collective and Atari have said several times that the only console its coming to is the PS2.

bitwise

Banned
jarrod said:
I thought the new Test Drive was already confirmed for 360 actually? Also, IGN has Marc Ecko’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure down for Xbox as well.

Atari should have quite a bit of GBA, DS and PSP stuff too. Notably Driver and DBZ related.

agreed

MassiveAttack, source?

jarrod

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
The Collective and Atari have said several times that the only console its coming to is the PS2.
Have they? IGN seems pretty convinced it's headed to Xbox and mobiles as well?

Wax Free Vanilla said:
Test Drive :(

Anyone know the developer? I'd be interested if it was Melbourne House. :D

It's being developed by Eden Studios in Lyon. Was originally thought to be Paradigm. If rumors prove true, Paradigm may shortly be shut down.

jarrod

Banned
MassiveAttack said:
It's being developed by Eden Studios in Lyon. Was originally thought to be Paradigm. If rumors prove true, Paradigm may shortly be shut down.
Nooo! Not before I can get Beetle Adventure Racing DS! :(

StephaneC

Atari

Farenheit (PS2/XBOX)
Sid Meiers Pirates (XBOX)
Saint Seiya (ps2)
Dragon Ball Z Sparking (ps2)
Test Drive (ps2/xbox/xbox 360)
Dragonshard (PC)
Dungeons & Dragons Online (PC)
Indigo Prophecy (PC, PS2, Xbox)
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (PS2, Xbox)
The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC, PS2, Xbox)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! (PC)
Tycoon City: New York (PC)

MassiveAttack said:
The Matrix : Path of Neo [Multi]
Test Drive Unlimited [PS3]
Marc Ecko’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure [PS2]
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi [PS2]
Indigo Prophecy [PS2, XBOX, PC]

Source: PlayStation France

source ?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wow...Test Drive: Unlimited will be the first glimpse of car modelling for the PS3. That's pretty cool.

jarrod

Banned
StephaneC said:
Atari

Farenheit (PS2/XBOX)
Sid Meiers Pirates (XBOX)
Saint Seiya (ps2)
Dragon Ball Z Sparking (ps2)
Test Drive (ps2/xbox/xbox 360)
Dragonshard (PC)
Dungeons & Dragons Online (PC)
Indigo Prophecy (PC, PS2, Xbox)
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (PS2, Xbox)
The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC, PS2, Xbox)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! (PC)
Tycoon City: New York (PC)
Missing handheld stuff...

-Backyard Football 2006 (GBA)
-Backyard Skateboarding (GBA)
-Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Army Saga (GBA)
-Dragon Ball GT: Transformation (GBA)
-Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 (DS)
-DRIV3R (GBA/PSP)

jarrod

Banned
I *think* the new Test Drive is also headed to PSP, but I'm not 100% sure yet. Atari's also got a PSP adventure game in the works, but I have no idea what that is.... I'd expect they have more DS stuff coming too besides DBZ.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Has there been any word on what the focus of the new TD is? Are we gonna ditch the dumb catch up AI and crappy storyline attempts?

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Here's a preview of Atari's e3 booth:

red.jpg

Wulfer

I'm setting popcorn aside to enjoy the show because when you guys actually learn that the Xbox 360 is no Dreamcast it gonna be a hell of a show around here.

DarienA

WULFER said:
I'm setting popcorn aside to enjoy the show becuase when you guys actually learn that the Xbox 360 is no Dreamcast it gonna be a hell of a show around here.

It must be hard dealing with the unwashed masses... how do you do it?

DarienA

WULFER said:
Most of it is a lot of fun D. don't you enjoy the fireworks around here?

Definitely makes the slow days at work(like today) go by quicker...

McFly

WULFER said:
I'm setting popcorn aside to enjoy the show because when you guys actually learn that the Xbox 360 is no Dreamcast it gonna be a hell of a show around here.

If Longhorn is any indication of what xbox 360 will be, than you could be happy if it was a Dreamcast, there seems to be only minor updates, new security holes, some DRM "features" nobody want and a new theme when it's out, there's so much that got canceled. :lol

Fredi

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Now you tell me, unless Bill Gates himself comes out and says in soothing sexy voice:

"Listen up g, Xbox 360 is NOT Dreamcast yo" just how can we ever be sure that it's in fact not Dreamcast?

hot_gates-on-gates_action.jpg

next gen about this game ....
Ah, I see. So the plural is probably just a misprint then.

ram

MassiveAttack said:

whats up with pitbull syndicate? there were rumors floating around last year, that they were working on Test-Drive Cross-Town...maybe the project was shifted to next-gen?

Top Bottom