• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus announces Studio Zero - Hashino and Soejima on brand new Fantasy RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1990

Banned
Stella_Deus_-_The_Gate_of_Eternity_Coverart.png
lmao at that white haired Ken. low budget P3?

Funny thing is, I looked up Stella Deus just now and learned the scribe behind Lodoss War's novels, Ryo Mizuno, supervised that game's script. So maybe this new game's taking some influence/inspiration from SD and Mizuno's work in turn.

Seems like SD doesn't have that good a story though, reading impressions elsewhere on GAF.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Love the armor design...is it a bigger scale console level project? Hopefully so

Ravidrath

Golden Playhouse Presents "Samantha"

Game where the titular Samantha loses touch with reality and thinks her life is an RPG.

I adore that art, really looking forward to this. A fantasy game with even half the panache of P5 would be really, really cool.

GSR

Ooh, nice. Glad to see the team get something new instead of immediately being punted to P5 spin-offs or P6.

duckroll

I'm really looking forward to Atlus tackling a brand new challenge and "starting from zero again" after the team has worked their ass off on stuff like SMT and Persona for over a decade. Let's hope they really blow us away.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Pleasebeabiggertitlepleasebeabiggertitlepleasebeabiggertitle ><

If this is a PS4 oriented game, i'm gonna die seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom