• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus x Vanillaware HD Project

Hollow

Best case for me would be a VanillaWare HD collection.

Odin Sphere, Muramasa and Dragon's Crown all in one sexy package.

Miruhoggu

Neo Member
I know that Odin Sphere HD is coming for sure (probably PS4/PS3/Vita) but I hope they're gonna talk about their one of their original projects. Or maybe they'll announce PS4/One ports for Dragon's Crown since it sold very well on PS3/Vita.

FluxWaveZ

It wouldn't be Atlus' style to make a tease like this just for a remake, plus they wouldn't make a dedicated website just for a remake either. There'll definitely be something else, if there's an Odin Sphere remake.

JimPanzer

It wouldn't be Atlus' style to make a tease like this just for a remake, plus they wouldn't make a dedicated website just for a remake either. There'll definitely be something else, if there's an Odin Sphere remake.

atlus style would be getting trolled by teddie

MLH

These trailers for Odin Sphere are really bringing back the memories, such a fun game.

Edit: It's coming to PS3 PS4 and Vita!?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Jan 14 2016, right? I'm pumped.

Also, super excited for the Dragon's Crown soundtrack. That took waaay too long. Hope it shows up on CD Japan soon.

Odin Sphere HD it is, but it looks like they're adding tons of new stuff. New environments (with new ways of exploring them?), new bosses, new special abilities...

Really excited. It's a lot more than an HD upgrade.

Top Bottom