• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*attention whore mode* Like I said, I picked up a PS2.

Kiriku said:
*highfives the Drag with dignity*

I still love both ICO and DC2 though. :p

Really, I have nothing against those games, but SERIOUSLY. IF YOU BOUGHT A FUCKING PS2 AND YOU DON'T HAVE BOFV WHAT IS THE POINT?

Speevy

Banned
I visit multiple forums. I didn't deserve the tag, and I certainly didn't mean this to be one of those "OMG olimario turncoat" threads. The Xbox is an excellent console. I just wanted to share the fact that I bought a PS2.

Matlock

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
Really, I have nothing against those games, but SERIOUSLY. IF YOU BOUGHT A FUCKING PS2 AND YOU DON'T HAVE BOFV WHAT IS THE POINT?

B00009YEJY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
My nephew is over right now (the RE4 one I posted a thread about) and he is pretty much keeping me from playing it for the next few days. It's driving me crazy. But I popped in ICO, and this game is GORGEOUS. Wow. I mean, really awesome.
Phew, I'm glad you say that. I mean, I'm *really* glad. It means, first of all, that you have the kind of TV that Ico looks nice on, so you won't have to be annoyed and miss out on that game's beauty of artwork because of it's odd video mode. And second, if that's the first impression you've got, there's a chance that you are going to enjoy the game overall. I'm saying that because Ico is really something special, if it clicks with you.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
'Grats on the PS2. You happened to pick two of my least favorite owned PS2 games to start with, but some people absolutely love them, so you CERTAINLY could have done worse. Lots of folks here have given you lots of great recommendations.

Ranger X

Ok now Speevy go at IGN and have a search for all PS2 games that have a score of 9 or more. Write it down and then start renting stuff. If there's even just a small percentage of those games pleasing you, you may end up with a library of around 50 titles lol

Ironclad

You definitely have to pick up Gradius V and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. Pick up MGS 3 as well.

Oh, and congrats on picking up your PS2. Enjoy.

Ironclad

Speevy said:
Yeah, I think I was absent the day they had that in at Gamestop.
The game had a re-release. It may still be $50 but if you look, you should be able to find it. My Fry's had a whole bunch of them.

FightyF

Banned
I never played RnC 2 or 3. Just part one...which I thought was pretty good. From the sounds of it, 2 and 3 kicked all sorts of ass.

But before I can go onto those titles I must pass MGS3 and GoW. :p Plus, RE4 is coming out!!!!!!!

Daigoro

B0000AHOOG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

+

i finally got the slim PStwo stand at Target for like 14$ the other day. way sexier then i could have imagined.

AniHawk

Beat Ico tonight. Some of it was frustrating just because the camera is the worst enemy in the entire game... the second being Yorda. Other than that, I enjoyed the puzzles in their Myst-like quality, and the game's world was breathtakingly beautiful. A little short, but I didn't mind. Was also a nice contrast to Chronicles of Riddick (which was excellent in its own ways).

Top Bottom