• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

[REMOVED]

CbucQ.gif

Someone actually asked Rumiko Takahashi this in an interview. She wasn't too happy.

This is amazing. I imagine only a few people know what this is from.

Lol, I'd just tell them "It's a fucking kid's comic. It ain't going to come up."

Also, that comic about the people holes is nightmare fuel.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Warning: If people start posting more pics that would make this thread cause trouble for the forum as a whole, it's going to get locked again. Putting on a "NSFW" does not give you free license to post or link whatever, either.

Also, Chet, watch it.

DonMigs85

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Chet's work in this thread.
I particularly like this one:

Sorrow_Sorrow_Bo_Borrow_by_ChetRippo.png

Not many would bother to devote time to Xananab, the banana bird queen, T.T., etc

Forgotten DK side characters? the fan in me is pleased, even some M&L Chuckola Cola! No Hopers in beverage form! Banjo mystery eggs as a pump handle!
Obscure references overload!

DarkKyo

Some of these pairings in this fan art.... I swear, how the fuck did anyone ever put them together in their minds in the first place?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Some of these pairings in this fan art.... I swear, how the fuck did anyone ever put them together in their minds in the first place?

You say that, but I'm pretty sure if I stuck some of these character crossovers on a t-shirt with decent art I could get a dozen comments on GAF going "random intertextual reference! so awesome!"

Top Bottom